What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's with the raiders fans?

bluesbreaker

Bench
I stand corrected Big Pete...

I made a big (Rooty Hill RSL Big) error of judgement.

Whatever happened to Kaz btw? She disappeared off the face of the earth.

Edit: I'll bet that Rooty Hill RSL joke has been made about a thousand times. I'm out the loop.

RABK

Referee
I don't mind Pete, Just around Origin time he and every QLD'r get arrogant.

But when 95% of posters call Hayne and Dugan shit players, then yes you could say Petes in the better 5%.

Tigers fans and origin time ergghh

Knightmare

Coach
Tbh there wasn't a whole heap of it when i first joined but in 2005 a war broke out between us and the Canberra fans. A lot of their hate was directed at Joey and we were easy targets back then obviously.

From memory it was myself, Johns Magic, Knightmare and Bluesbrother vs raider69, skeepe, Bobby Digital and a couple of others. Mostly in the NRL forum but they trolled here. I guess it continued, but i personally haven't had a run in with them for ages. You gain a bit of respect for opposition fans you've posted with for 7 years- particularly r69.

Tbh it was pretty tamed compared to the broncos vs knights wars of the same time, Same group of Knights fans vs mr saab and broncodroid. A new 100 page thread in the nrl section everyday, It was pretty epic.

Broncodroid was something else. 5000 word multi coloured posts. Yellow, blue, purple etc paragraphs. That war ended after a classic thread before origin 2 2005 by droid about Lockyer dominance over johns. He was never seen after that.

Your memory is good!

R69 has a good footballing mind and calls a spade a spade, but he is also prone to being a tactless arsehole. I will never forget the time on the FFB he told a girl who admitted to suffering from depression to go and kill herself so we didn't have to put up with her bitching any more. I don't think anything more needs to be said about R69 than that.

skeepe is just so delusional it's fantastic. I hate to say it but when the Raiders lose I get a guilty feeling of pleasure knowing that at that very moment, skeepe will most likely be on these forums spewing bile at the referees, the touchies, David Gallop, Julia Gillard, the CIA and any other person/ organisation BUT the Raiders players for the loss they have just incurred. He is great comedy value if you don't take him seriously- and I haven't since about 2009.

Raiders-Premiers is just a complete and utter moron. You know you're f**ked when even your fellow fans are disowning you. And to be disowned by Raiders fans for having a screw loose means you must be pretty f**king geniused! :lol:

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
Actually, I find Big Pete to be pretty palatable as far as Broncos fans go

Dazzat, gUt and Mr Saab however are true knobs

I'd agree BP is quite fair and reasonable- unless you're talking Origin in which case it's like he picks up a pair of spectacles tinted to the darkest shade of Maroon and then fires away. In my defence, I'll say that I try to keep my points of view as balanced as possible when it comes to the S.O.O, even though that can be difficult in itself from time to time!

88.Knights

Juniors
Dont worry guys, we all hate you two blokes. Bunch of no teeth two headed supporters.

coming from someones whose team only has supporters when there winning and they havn't been doing to much of that.:lol:

And for the no teeth have u been to the shithole that is church st mall, good like trying to find some teeth there, nup the filthy bums passed out in the prestigious parramatta town hall entrance... nope none there, how bout the drunks fighting in the park right next to the childrens playground... none there either.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Dont worry guys, we all hate you two blokes. Bunch of no teeth two headed supporters.

Judging by your post count and join date Im gonna file you under "2nd account for trololololololololing"

On the small chance I am wrong......well.....lolParra

Ladmate

Bench
I don't mind Pete, Just around Origin time he and every QLD'r get arrogant.

But when 95% of posters call Hayne and Dugan shit players, then yes you could say Petes in the better 5%.

Tigers fans and origin time ergghh

Robbie Farah.

To be fair, tiger fans only do this because the tigers are almost never represented in origin, when there are strong cases for players to be included. It also doesn't help that NSW are losing and still no tigers are selected.

Jubes

Juniors
I can tell you it hasn't been easy being a Knights fan living in Canberra for most of my life. I haven't seen them win live since the 90's.

mozza91

Coach
Robbie Farah.

To be fair, tiger fans only do this because the tigers are almost never represented in origin, when there are strong cases for players to be included. It also doesn't help that NSW are losing and still no tigers are selected.
To be fair Buderus was 10 times the player Farah is.

Knights fans :lol: What a bunch of whinging junkies - is there nothing better to do in that cesspool you call Newcastle?. It's funny how you care so much about a handful of posters trololol

lol, Knightmare. I still vividly remember that racist Greg Inglis thread you made which unfortunately got deleted. It was a testament to your utter stupidity.

Raider_69

Post Whore
R69 has a good footballing mind and calls a spade a spade, but he is also prone to being a tactless arsehole. I will never forget the time on the FFB he told a girl who admitted to suffering from depression to go and kill herself so we didn't have to put up with her bitching any more. I don't think anything more needs to be said about R69 than that.

I dont recall that but if it happened i would suggest that who ever it was, very likely it was either a) a fake user, which the FFB was full of, or b) an attention seeking idiots, in which case i stand firmly by the remark.

but yea i agree, im a tactless arsehole... maybe i should track down some girl from years in my past, at her place of work and go and abuse her for not dating me. Then id come to the FFB and tell everyone what i did and wonder why people called me a psychopathic loon. That'll make me feel like a man i recon.

Haffa

Is it '97 envy? I've often wondered what it's like for Raiders fans to have the 'Greatest ever Grand Final' tag taken away from them and so quickly too. Every year they come out of the woodwork to tell us that '89 was the best Grand Final etc but you just know that everyone rolls their eyes and says except for '97 under their breathe.

I mean most people were hoping that the tigers won in '89 anyway. But the Knights at least beat a team everyone hated.

Johns Magic

Referee
Yeah I copped a few bannings. I remember once being banned for two months, then within a few weeks copping another three month ban. Or something like that. Painful.

Timmah(a.k.a. Dodge at the time) was generally at the scene of the crime.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
I dont recall that but if it happened i would suggest that who ever it was, very likely it was either a) a fake user, which the FFB was full of, or b) an attention seeking idiots, in which case i stand firmly by the remark.

but yea i agree, im a tactless arsehole... maybe i should track down some girl from years in my past, at her place of work and go and abuse her for not dating me. Then id come to the FFB and tell everyone what i did and wonder why people called me a psychopathic loon. That'll make me feel like a man i recon.

:lol: For some reason I pictured the doodleburger vid 'Alf goes apeshit in the diner'. But no, I can't say I ever did something of that nature. I would like to think I am a little more mature than to do something like that, or to steal somebody's letterbox because I dislike them.