What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your bench press?

imported_E_A__

Juniors
LOL

I'm being insulted by an extra terrestrial simian. I have a question, do you type with your feet or your hands?

A couple more...

What's with the competed shit? Are you suggesting that Body Building is a real sport?

I expect bragging about working out and the likefrom Americans and pretend Americans, but it's not something Australians boast about generally. Sure, there are the odd few who enjoy staring deeply into their own eyes in front of a mirror whilst "pumping iron" but I tend to think that they are in the minority, your good self included in that minority. I could be wrong of course, but in reality I rarely am.

As for my input, there is a problem there isn't there? It's a thread that's basically open for all members to comment. I'm a member and as such I am entitled to comment. Sadly, I have as much right to comment as you and the puppy skirt wearer.

S

SpaceMonkey

Why do the managers put up with this clown EA? The only thing this imbecile has done since coming here is abusing and mocking people and turning serious disscussions into complete jokes.
If he spoils any more discussions I'llconsider hitting the delete button on his posts, but I'm reluctant to do that seeing as I'm against censorship whenever possible. I'd rathr that forummers like yourself just put the boot into the dickhead element when they get out of line, it keeps the place self regulating that way.:)

Javaman

Juniors
Poster Grubrunner, please look past the childish comments one poster has made towards you and continue to post here.
I'm also very interested in reading more about you experience and achievements in powerlifting. Your titles andlifts are more than impressive. You should be proud.
Please continue.
Javaman hoping to see more of your posts here.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
You're a Manager?

What, did they have a stupidity ballot and you pipped oneye?

You should be a touch careful of course, wouldn't want to start a war now, would we?

S

SpaceMonkey

LOL

I'm being insulted by an extra terrestrial simian. I have a question, do you type with your feet or your hands?

If I typed with the tip of my prehensile tail I'd still be making a more worthwhile contribution to this thread than you.

What's with the competed shit? Are you suggesting that Body Building is a real sport?

Now you're showing your ignorance, this was never a disccussion about bodybuilding specifically, in Grubrunner's case he was referring to powerlifting which fits most people's definition of a sport last time I checked.

I expect bragging about working out and the likefrom Americans and pretend Americans, but it's not something Australians boast about generally. Sure, there are the odd few who enjoy staring deeply into their own eyes in front of a mirror whilst "pumping iron" but I tend to think that they are in the minority, your good self included in that minority. I could be wrong of course, but in reality I rarely am.

Again you're making a whole lot of assumptions about people and their motivations. And although the above hardly describes me, I'd rather be that than a fat couch potato who'd never done a thing in his life in the way of physical self-improvement.

As for my input, there is a problem there isn't there? It's a thread that's basically open for all members to comment. I'm a member and as such I am entitled to comment. Sadly, I have as much right to comment as you and the puppy skirt wearer.

You do have a right to your opinions, thats why I stated I'm against deleting people's posts. But when those opinions make NO positive contribution to the discussion and merely mock others on the forum for no valid reason then that stance might have to be reconsidered.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
LOL

If I typed with the tip of my prehensile tail I'd still be making a more worthwhile contribution to this thread than you.

Yeah, so far you've tries to insult me and threatened to delete/ban me, you're a magnificent and genuine addition to this thread.

Now you're showing your ignorance, this was never a disccussion about bodybuilding specifically, in Grubrunner's case he was referring to powerlifting which fits most people's definition of a sport last time I checked.

Not mine, I expressed my opinion that it was a stupid thread and about bragging. That's fairly simple and easy to understand, don't you think?

Again you're making a whole lot of assumptions about people and their motivations. And although the above hardly describes me, I'd rather be that than a fat couch potato who'd never done a thing in his life in the way of physical self-improvement.

I'm making assumptions?

What is the motivation to lift weights? To look bigger than Mr. Jones next door. To look incredibly buff for the girls/boys (whatever your choice..not that there's anything wrong with that) If there's another one, please let me know.

You do have a right to your opinions, thats why I stated I'm against deleting people's posts. But when those opinions make NO positive contribution to the discussion and merely mock others on the forum for no valid reason then that stance might have to be reconsidered.

I'll mock if I want. It's no business of yours. You choose to be totally straight and an upstanding member of this community, I choose to be that when it suits me. It's not my fault that you have no sense of humour. I'm sure that the poster I posted to in the first place will be closer to getting it than you.

Stop your whining. Delete me and ban me if you like, but don't whine...

What is the motivation to lift weights? To look bigger than Mr. Jones next door. To look incredibly buff for the girls/boys (whatever your choice..not that there's anything wrong with that) If there's another one, please let me know.
You obviously don't know shite about the benefits of resistence training do you? You've made a laughing arse out of yourself to many here who know the health benefits of lifting weights. Only a tool like you would speak before thinking. Do some research next time you goose. You just may avoid making an arse of yourself.....as if!
....You choose to be totally straight and an upstanding member of this community, I choose to be <u>that </u>when it suits me
LMFAO! You couldn't be anything but the village idiot that you are now!

Save him the trouble... PISS OFF yourself! You'll do many a fovour here.
'fan-baller

El Duque

Bench
I actually don't mind EA and can't see why he should leave.

I just hope all you people that are bagging him for what he's doing don't EVER jump into another thread and dare have an opinion that's not the same as the majority or it will be you who look like the dickheads.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Well said SpaceMonkey, Fanballer, Javaman (welcome back), and Reservoir Dog.
Nah..Nah..Nah..Nah.. .. .. ..Nah..Nah..Nah..Nah.. .. .. ..Hey-Hey-Hey..Goodbye EA!
Come on back Grubrunner. I enjoyed reading your posts here mate. :)

imported_Outlaw

Juniors

Ijust hope all you people that are bagging him for what he's doing don't EVER jump into another thread and dare have an opinion that's not the same as the majority or it will be you who look like the dickheads.
And that coming from you El Duque? ;)

El Duque

Bench
Fair dinkum if you guys didn't like EA why did it take till now for a few of you to jump in and tell him to piss off?

Pack of bloody Hyena's.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Hey take it easy El Duque.
emembarrassed.gif

I don't know about the other guys, but, as I said to him in another post a while back, I don't mind him either. He ads some colour and spice to the boards.My post was a tongue in cheek approach.
Give 'em heaps EA! LOL!

El Duque

Bench
And that coming from you El Duque? ;)

Yes that coming from me. See I DISAGREE with you here and think EA was entitled to his say. However half of you have jumped all over him setting a PRECEDENT for YOURSELVE'S.

I will remember it.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Reservoir. The dog isn't a reference to your team is it?

You boys are a pussy patrol. Welcome to the club Dog. Are you related to Raginghardon?

Gidday Duque, a few more girls in Dupopwhatever's vein here I see. ;)One little bait posting and they're straining to play tongue hockey with each other.

Outlaw, are you going somewhere?

Can you get me a camera?

Fan balltearer...

You obviously don't know shite about the benefits of resistence training do you? You've made a laughing arse out of yourself to many here who know the health benefits of lifting weights. Only a tool like you would speak before thinking. Do some research next time you goose. You just may avoid making an arse of yourself.....as if!

I'm the goose. You're the f**king idiot posting back at me. And you're talking shit. Did I say anywhere if I worked out or not?
....You choose to be totally straight and an upstanding member of this community, I choose to be <u>that </u>when it suits me
LMFAO! You couldn't be anything but the village idiot that you are now!

Hey, that's be two rungs further up the evolutionary ladder than you. What's LMFAO stand for? Lord, my f**king arsehole's open? Just checking.

Save him the trouble... PISS OFF yourself! You'll do many a fovour here.

I'll do you a fovour (sic) , I'll stay.
'fan-baller

Like it matters. lol

Look boys, this thread is going nowhere fast. Im not taking sides, but for what its worth, i think bodybuilding is a worthwhile exercise. However, if people want to take issue with aspects of the sport (such as some of the meatheads that come out of it), than so be it. Its an open discussion forum

Just a question i been wondering for a while, is there any association between Outlaw, BFB, Javaman, Reservoir Dog, Raging Bulldog, Warlock, CM, Grubunner, Atilla etc etc? Do all/any of you guys know each other off the net, or all involved on another discussion board? No offence intended, just curious

Cheers,
Moffo

In saying meatheads, i should clarify my position and say that the term only applies to a certain percentage of body builders, and not all of them

Cheers,
Moffo