What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Scrambled eggs on toast is actually a decent breakfast, especially if you dry fry the egg and don't add salt.

Just get the right bread. I recommend the buergen Wholemeal and seeds. It's got only 17 grams of carbs per two slices, 10.9 grams of protein and 7.5 grams of dietary fibre. It's more expensive than most slice bread but worth it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Protein First, Heart First or Digestive First are all great cereals and I actually like the taste.

Very high in dietary fibre, low in sugar and a decent amount of protein. They're pretty expensive but if you're going to for a cereal, then they're the way to go.

simostorm

Bench
Breakfast varies for me.. one of these 4..

toast w/ peanut butter and a glass of milk....
Cottage cheese w/ chopped rockmelon strawberries and grapes..
oats w/ protein shake
eggs on toast..

simostorm

Bench
And I'm not just talking health purposes, I'm talking taste.

Health: Corn flakes, Special K, Nutra Grain
Taste: Fruit Loops, Frosty flakes, Milo

oh.. on taste.. id go Egg's Benedict w/ ham or smoked salmon.. i dont have it very often.. make it myself occasionally.. or order it out at a cafe..

Kiwi

First Grade
Taste would have to be Saltana bran, corn flakes, crunchy nut corn flakes, cocoa pops, rice bubbles, porrage with fresh fruit, and this woolies brand almond cluster cereal.

Have to have variety or I get bored with it and end up eating the wrong thing. Oh and hate wheatbix.

Generalzod

Immortal
And I'm not just talking health purposes, I'm talking taste.

Health: Corn flakes, Special K, Nutra Grain
Taste: Fruit Loops, Frosty flakes, Milo

Nutri Grain healthy??? My father used to work at Kellogs at the botany plant he used to tell me the amount of sugar that is added to Nutri Grain will make your eyes pop...

Health Special K
Non Health Crunchy Nuts, Coco Pops, Fruit Loops.

Thomas

First Grade
On workout days, 2 poached eggs, one slice of bread and 1/4 avocado.

On non workout days, raw muesli with skim milk. Chew chew chew chew chew chew chew etc

bileduct

Coach
I normally have greek style yoghurt with mixed fresh berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries) topped with panama passionfruit and a protein shake.

Every now and then I'll have smoked salmon and avocado.

_snafu_

Immortal
On Sunday mornings I have bacon, eggs and cooked tomato, all doused with Worcestershire sauce...yum.

Thomas

First Grade
Anyone here tried Intermittent Fasting? I started it a couple of weeks ago and fast between 8pm at night and 12pm the next day. It was kind of hard to get used to but I've lost about 2.5kgs doing it. I train in a fasted state early in the morning and my gains are improving steadily. I do take some BCAA's before working out though.

This means my breakfast is now lunch.

Utey

Coach
1.5 cups of untoasted muesli, 1 hand full of raspberries and 2 table spoons of low fat berry yogurt = EPIC.

Utey

Coach
Anyone here tried Intermittent Fasting? I started it a couple of weeks ago and fast between 8pm at night and 12pm the next day. It was kind of hard to get used to but I've lost about 2.5kgs doing it. I train in a fasted state early in the morning and my gains are improving steadily. I do take some BCAA's before working out though.

This means my breakfast is now lunch.

Yes, but I personally think that you'll lump on that weight once (if) you revert back to normal eating times. Gotta kick that metabolism into gear as early as possible IMO.

Latest posts