What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your season highlight so far?

Tyler Durden

Juniors
One that has not been mentioned yet - Nathan Hindmarsh breaking the record of most games for Parramatta.
And somehow think that Caylo's final game at Parramatta Stadium is going to be something special.

Parra Guru

Coach
Hearing Rabs jnr accidently call Jarryd by his correct nickname 'The Hayne Train' ONCE :lol:

The low light has been him calling him 'The H Train' during every other game. It's like nails on a blackboard for me...

The Omen

Juniors
Hindmarsh scoring from 30m out VS the Roosters

yeah it was a loss and a half that night but for the the real hero and heart and soul of the team to cross the line was a good sight to see

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
I loved the comeback against the Panthers, but my favourite would have to be the Storm game.

Flew over from Perth to watch as a birthday present from the missus. Drove down from Newcastle with my brother who is a Storm supporter, it was a miserable night with the weather. He was driving and kept saying we should've caught the train, his car was sliding all over the place.

Once at the ground though, the weather cleared up a bit and we saw a great game. The Hayne-Slater stuff just added to the spectacle on the night.
And Parra kept their 100% win record with me in the crowd, the club needs to sign me up as a mascot or something.:D

Seccie

Juniors
best game was by far the win over the cheats.

best atmosphere... best hits...

yep. i was there... here's proof:

31397_113478485363972_100001054638810_88796_3087346_n.jpg

parra pete

Referee
Apart from the leaks ..The Board is suffering from incontinence.
It is AMAZING how much can be achieved if NOBODY cares who gets the credit....

The highlight for me has been the wonderful skills of Jarryd Hayne, and the emergence of Tim Mannah as a future SUPERSTAR.

Captain BF

Juniors
For me, The Storm game. The crowd was a massive disappointment, but it was fair enough due to weather.
The Game against the Dogs.
The comeback against the Panthers.
Anytime we beat the Sea Eagles is good.
The emergence of Horo and the continued stepping up of Ben Smith. I thought he was great last year, but has really kicked it up a notch this year.
Timmy Mannah, Hayne performing consistantly.
Hindmarsh proving he is one of the Greats, not only of Parra, but League.
Justin Poore turning a slow start around and heading back to being one of the top props in the game.