What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats Your Teams Whinge For Not Winning The Grand Final?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

LF reels in another.

Can I have some for dinner? :D

2003 - Bulgarelli dropping the ball over the line at 16 all. Warriors go on to win 17-16.

That was our year. Bulgarelli dropped the trophy

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Iafeta said:
:D Forward pass. The only forward pass I remember was from Paul Mellor. Straight into Motu Tony's arms and over the line.

The pass from Cleary to Toopi went at least 5 metres backwards imo. Maybe 50.

MrSharky

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
The pass from Cleary to Toopi went at least 5 metres backwards imo. Maybe 50.

You've gotta be joking :lol:

It was so forward, Toopi caught it behind the defensive line... :lol:

icon6.gif

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
As I remember it, he picked it up in the Warriors in-goal and ran 105 metres, after Cleary had passed it on halfway.

Timmah

Staff member
MrSharky said:
Why all the Cronulla hate dodge?...

Jealous?

icon6.gif

Of what?
Amco_4_Cup_Stainless_Steel_Measuring_Cup_Cooking_Tools-resized200.jpg

Your Amco Cup?

I got eight of these babies, I'm quite fine...
NRL_trophy.gif

Timmah

Staff member
Because I don't buy into all the Cronulla fans trying to pile crap on the most successful team of the last 25 years, especially given their total lack of success.

I also passionately hate Luke Covell and Brett Kimmorley, and the entire Covell (Cronulla supporter faction) Brigade.

MrSharky said:
1978 - Screwed out of the GF due to f***ing Hartley... which meant that game was a draw and required a replay... and then what happens? Half the team can't play due to injury sustained from thos cheap manly merkins...

1989 - Minor premiers screwed in the Preliminaries... what a f***ing conpiracy!

1997 (SL) - OMG What a conspiracy?!?! How can a GF be played at another team's home ground?!? WTF?!

1998 - Our shyte run from the beginning were due to injuries contracted from some of the worst scenarios! We were so brilliant in the second half of the year that we would've hammered anyone that came our way (won 10 in a row only to just miss the finals)...

1999 - One of the worst chokes ever... we had the premiership in the bag after winning the minor premiership with such overwhelming dominance... F**king conspiracy... mundine took drugs @ HT!!!!

2000 - Leading 20-0 against the eventual premiers at HT in the week 1 qualifying final... and we choked!! Russell Richardson you tw@t!!! He was obviously payed a handsome figure from Broncos HQ...

2001 - Everyone knows it should've been a Sharks/Parra GF... but no! Paul Simpkins decides to let his agenda against us (which still carries through to today!) get in the way of GF glory.. After beating the Dogs by 50 the week before we knew it was our year... only to be penalised out of the game a week later, and had a try to Matty Rogers disallowed and I still don't know why!!!

2002 - Now this f***ing hurt so bad! Leading the whole f***ing game v the warriors only to have a try from a FORWARD PASS (I know all warriors fans won't admit it... but THAT pass from cleary > toopi was FORWARD) disallow us the opportunity to take on the Roosters a week later! Also blame Mellor and Peachey for bombing some of the worst tries you could bomb! F**K!

2005 - Tony Archer. Forward Pass. Barrett Try. Need I say more? We would've rolled the Storm the following week, and been prepping ourselves for a GF judging by Parra's performance yesterday... but NO!

It's a conspiracy...

icon6.gif

hahahaha dumbass
Sharks were never in the lead the whole game

Scott

Bench
North Sydney Bears - 1996

I truly believed this was our year! We got flogged by Mundine and the Dragons in the 3rd week.

Like a few Eels and Dragons fans in here, i'll blame the week off!!!

Iafeta

Referee
waltzing Meninga said:
2003 - Bulgarelli dropping the ball over the line at 16 all. Warriors go on to win 17-16.

That was our year. Bulgarelli dropped the trophy

Meh, Jason Bulgarelli is about to get a stand named after him at Ericsson Stadium.

Another satisfying snickers finals moment.