What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your

Cliffhanger

Coach
I don't drink anything apart from water, green tea, protein shakes, fruit smoothies and freshly squeezed juices.

dogslife

Coach
Be-er

bartvs-australia1_thumb.png

redvscotty

First Grade
Actually, the best cure for a hangover is to get some sort of meal from maccas and then put some bourbon or rum or scotch in the maccas coke.

Some might say this is counter productive or that I'm some sort of alcoholic... I say it's the BEST way to get back to sleep for 8 and a half hours!

Bulldog Force

Referee
The only real soft drink I like is McDonalds coke, because it's watered down well. Apart from that I like lipton iced team :)

adamkungl

Immortal
Actually, the best cure for a hangover is to get some sort of meal from maccas and then put some bourbon or rum or scotch in the maccas coke.

Some might say this is counter productive or that I'm some sort of alcoholic... I say it's the BEST way to get back to sleep for 8 and a half hours!

Sounds good.

I usually go with a greasy takeaway breakfast and few litres of water....before having a beer or 2.

redvscotty

First Grade
Sounds good.

I usually go with a greasy takeaway breakfast and few litres of water....before having a beer or 2.

I usually get up at like 5 because for some reason i can't sleep in while intoxicated / hungover. I sit on the couch for about 5 or 6 hours with a bottle of water usually watching Super Simpsons Saturday before i finally muster up the courage and ability to travel to the shops for my hangover fix :(

Breakfast is automatically out.

dogslife

Coach
I'm usually up by about 6 after a big night out. I read that it's because when your blood sugar drops too low from purging the alcohol, your adrenals kick in and that causes you to wake up. Raising your blood sugar puts you back to sleep

Cliffhanger

Coach
The only real soft drink I like is McDonalds coke, because it's watered down well. Apart from that I like lipton iced team :)

Lipton Ice Tea has more sugar than most soft drinks, that shit is terrible and what's worse they try and market it like it's healthy.

Latest posts