What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your

dogslife

Coach
I love green tea. Although I might seem like a dandy drinking it, green tea with jasmine is quite orgasmic

Cliffhanger

Coach
so you drink gren tea for the taste!?

No while I don't mind the taste I drink it because it's good for me. It's high in anti-oxidants and a natural diuretic (that means it makes you wee). It also improves blood sugar and circulation.

I drink juice during a climbing session for quick energy, protein shakes because they help muscle recovery and smoothies because they're a great way to start the day. Believe it or not, food is not just for enjoyment.

Storm_Warning

Juniors
No while I don't mind the taste I drink it because it's good for me. It's high in anti-oxidants and a natural diuretic (that means it makes you wee). It also improves blood sugar and circulation.

I drink juice during a climbing session for quick energy, protein shakes because they help muscle recovery and smoothies because they're a great way to start the day. Believe it or not, food is not just for enjoyment.

thats what i thought, im not sure one cup of green tea would have too many measurable health differences. im sure ive read that a lot of people who drink if for the health benefits have 4-5 smallish cups a day. supplements that are green tea based are like 30 times stronger than a cup of green tea or something like that. i dont mind the odd cup during the week tho, its my fave type of tea

Cliffhanger

Coach
You don't need more than one mug a day, in fact one 3 cups a week is enough to receive the benefits. Whatever you read was inaccurate, maybe next time before acting like you know something you should re-read the information to avoid looking like an idiot.

Last edited:

Storm_Warning

Juniors
lol the resident bitch strikes again. yes one cup might make you pee some more and you get some anti oxidents but im talking about long term health like decreasing the risks of certain cancers and rhemtud diseases.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Well a normal mug is like two to three cups. Excess consumption of tea isn't good, the tannins decrease your stomachs ability to absorb certain minerals, so too much, like ten cups for example has a negative impact. Then there's the caffeine in it, the way caffeine works is that it gives you a quick shot of energy and then drains you, so too much is not good for energy either.

Raider_69

Post Whore
coke zero

but when hung over, its maccas... in the mornings, choccy thickshakes, past 11am, maccas coke

HowHigh

Coach
I don't drink any soft drink unless its with alcohol
Prefer just water or orange juice

Bazal

Post Whore
Not a big soft drink fan these days. Will usually go for a lipton iced green tea or the one with pear and honey. Otherwise water or juice.

Latest posts