What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Whenever I am trying to pack on a few kilos I drink truck loads of flavoured milk but in general I try not to get my calories from drinks. So boring old water for me :(

redvscotty

First Grade
Those mineral watr orange and mango/ passionfruit are good, works for vodka too.

Pasito and Jager is the best drink ever made.

Dr Pepper.

Hallatia

Referee
the bestest beverage in the world is tangy lemon juice when it's at least 35% lemon juice. Amazing! It gets me kind of high straight away but I LOVE it

thorson1987

Coach
Dr pepper

Cherry Coke

Vanilla coke

Jägerbombs, when using those vodka energy drinks instead of red bull

Monster.

Nuke

Staff member
I'd vote for Vanilla Coke, followed by that green Solo.
The only soft drink that I've had that I'll never ever have again is Cherry Coke. I bought a can once (just a couple of years ago) thinking that it'd taste quite nice - like a mixture of red creaming soda and Coke. Wrong. I had to force myself to finish the can ... and it was one of those smaller cans (like one you might find on an aeroplane). Disgusting!

Hallatia

Referee
I'd vote for Vanilla Coke, followed by that green Solo.
The only soft drink that I've had that I'll never ever have again is Cherry Coke. I bought a can once (just a couple of years ago) thinking that it'd taste quite nice - like a mixture of red creaming soda and Coke. Wrong. I had to force myself to finish the can ... and it was one of those smaller cans (like one you might find on an aeroplane). Disgusting!
I think creaming ceda is raspberry flavour. I find cherry flavour for the most part gross, I think because a lot of medicines use it, it just tastes like medicine to me and gross. A lot of those energy drinks use it too - V and Red Bull and whatever else - disgusting

Joker's Wild

Coach
Vanilla coke Zero

Cheery coke is awesome but its a. Hard to find and b. Has too much sugar for me to drink regularly

Bazal

Post Whore
Had the proper American Dr Pepper today...I have maligned it all these years, unfairly. The Australian stuff was godawful but the yank stuff is pretty nice. Wouldn't drink it often but way better than the stuff we used to get

dogslife

Coach
Had the proper American Dr Pepper today...I have maligned it all these years, unfairly. The Australian stuff was godawful but the yank stuff is pretty nice. Wouldn't drink it often but way better than the stuff we used to get

Agreed. I had the Australian version once as a kid and swore off it, as it tastes remarkably like cough medicine, but after giving the American version a try, it's a lot like cherry coke

Nuke

Staff member
I think creaming ceda is raspberry flavour. I find cherry flavour for the most part gross, I think because a lot of medicines use it, it just tastes like medicine to me and gross. A lot of those energy drinks use it too - V and Red Bull and whatever else - disgusting

Yeah, in hindsight, red creaming soda is definitely raspberry and not cherry. I will never drink Cherry Coke again ... it was that foul. Blech.