What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are Parra on Summertime League?

Gronk

Staff member
i've Got Rl Summertime Linked On Iq. I Watched The Latest Last Night And It Was The Bunnies. Closing Credits It Said next Week Parramatta.

So Heads Up People. Pretty Sure You Should Lock In thursday 12 Feb, Foxsports 2 @ 6.30pm.

Bump ! :D

Redback71

First Grade
starts in 15minutes. glad I logged on or I would have forgot. Hell I still might...

Go the EELS!!!

dude, don't forget to set your reminder on austar.
thanks, i made it home in time after the misses decided we needed to stop at woolies on the way home to get some milk which turned into a trolley load of stuff! It was good to see the guys training hard and listen to DA.
So whats happening with ParraTV? they said there would be something to make up for it, when is it starting?

parra pete

Referee
thanks, i made it home in time after the misses decided we needed to stop at woolies on the way home to get some milk which turned into a trolley load of stuff! It was good to see the guys training hard and listen to DA.
So whats happening with ParraTV? they said there would be something to make up for it, when is it starting?

Heard that a bloke down in Wagga got arrested for walking around Coles in the nude.
Told the police he thought he was in Woolies....

i thought inu looked a bit bigger than last year, chubby in his face as well. evryone is talking the good talk, but i guess they do every year.

Tizzun

Juniors
The players looked sharp. Daisy looked happy in the footage he appeared in, didn't seem to be moping around.

Replayed Fri 13th 6am Fox Sports 3.
thanks mate you saved my arse i forgot all about it thursday night so i set the IQ to record the replay :D

it was good to see the players all saying they take responsibility for last years dismal effort and are determined to work hard and turn it around this year talk is cheap i know but its a start

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
Hi all, for who ever is interested Parramatta on Summer time league is now about to start on Fox ch 502