What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are we going to hear about Folau already?!?!

Lime_Green

Juniors
Having just gone through the Todd Carney saga I feel your pain.

On the positive side if he leaves it til Friday it's likely good news for the Storm.

lotti

Bench
we might hear something on Sports Tonight. If we've not heard by Thursday I'll ask him about it.

McCrud

Juniors
Yesterday Bellamy pretty much admitted he was staying in Melbourne (I think it was yesterday).

philstorm

Juniors
I'm confident given the big grin Bellamy had on his face when he was asked the question in the post-match interview.

Ice777

Bench
philstorm said:
I'm confident given the big grin Bellamy had on his face when he was asked the question in the post-match interview.

I wish i shared your confidence Phil. If he had decided to stay with us then i can't think of one reason why he wouldn't have announced it by now. The longer it goes on the less confident i am of him staying. Either way i just wish he'd come out and say it so everyone can get on with the season ahead.

macavity

Referee
I hope he stays - for the rumoured coin, means something else has to give. no way can they keep that team together.

Ice777 said:
I wish i shared your confidence Phil. If he had decided to stay with us then i can't think of one reason why he wouldn't have announced it by now. The longer it goes on the less confident i am of him staying. Either way i just wish he'd come out and say it so everyone can get on with the season ahead.

Storm got on with the season last night...in a big way !!.;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
badav said:
he will stay. they all do this.

For what it is worth, 2UE (John Gibbes and Greg Alexander) said he would be signing with the Broncos. Basically signed sealed delivered.
I hope that is the case, cause the Broncos will have a gun backline next yr

The Informer

Juniors
My mail since last yr is he signed a letter of intent in Sept last yr with the Broncos, and his manager was told to approach them. At the same time he asked for a release which was declined. He will go for 3rd less he could have got on the open market. He is very very close to his parents, and is a very quite reserved kid who just wants to be back at home. Syd clubs were never an option just a smoke screen (the Bulldogs was crap just to promote a few Directors looking for election votes), as has been the media beat up through the last few months. Its been drawn out and beaten up for the Storm to save face as if it's been a bidding war. It never was.

He is from Minto correct?
so is he a NSW or Qlder for origin?
Coz fair dinkum there must be some deals done by Qld to get some of the players they have.
Craig Smith, Tonie Carroll and Brad Thorn are all Kiwis, Adrian Lam was from PNG and Greg Inglis is from NSW and played his 1st Senior footy in group 2.
How do they get away with it?

Mr Saab

Referee
parra-matters said:
He is from Minto correct?
so is he a NSW or Qlder for origin?
Coz fair dinkum there must be some deals done by Qld to get some of the players they have.
Craig Smith, Tonie Carroll and Brad Thorn are all Kiwis, Adrian Lam was from PNG and Greg Inglis is from NSW and played his 1st Senior footy in group 2.
How do they get away with it?

He has aligned himself to QLD. Last yr when there were injury dramas around origin time Falou said he would be playing for QLD.
Does not matter where he was born....Sterling was born in Toowomba.