What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are we going to hear about Folau already?!?!

lotti

Bench
NthKnight said:
:lol: @ lotti and Belle dropping names.

Credability = 0
I'm just stating what the player has said to me in the past and I do have witnesses to what Jeremy said oh and Belle pm me Jezza's dad's first name please my dad might have played with him when he played VRL Belle I think we should ignore Timmah until he/she has something creditable to say about the Storm.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And melbourne belle... noone really gives a sh*t about your name-dropping bullsh*t claims. Take a hike kthx :)

melbourne_belle

Juniors
dude I dont care if no one gives a sh*t, I only "name dropped" to prove a point, but next time I'll keep it to myself shall I?

please answer my question timmah when have I lied?

Dani

Immortal
Don't need to wonder why Storm supporters are seen as idiots around here any more.

Timmah

Staff member
melbourne_belle said:
dude I dont care if no one gives a sh*t, I only "name dropped" to prove a point, but next time I'll keep it to myself shall I?

please answer my question timmah when have I lied?

You have lied against hard evidence on www.melbournestorm.com.au which has been posted for you to view. Go stalk whoever you want, namedrop all day long. Dani's hit the nail on the head.

NthKnight

Dani said:
Don't need to wonder why Storm supporters are seen as idiots around here any more.

You are most def the exception to that rule Dani ;-)

Unless you claim to be friends with the cousin of the girlfriend of the step-brother of Cam Smiths butcher. :?

melbourne_belle

Juniors
piss off timmah
I have only every named dropped once in this thread and I'll know never to do that again.
The whole time I have been on this forum I have never name dropped because Im fricken not like that you douche.
You dont know me, so don't fricken assume anything idiot.
I have not and will not stalk anyone I have no need to.

lotti

Bench
Dani said:
at least some of us aren't members of a forum that loves to fight within themselves Dani, please tell them from me that I'm really glad I was banned because I've never been happier.

Timmah

Staff member
Some of us wish you weren't a member here, lotti ;-)

Dani

Immortal
NthKnight said:
You are most def the exception to that rule Dani ;-)

Unless you claim to be friends with the cousin of the girlfriend of the step-brother of Cam Smiths butcher. :?

Well actually...my mums, best friends, natropaths, best friends, uncle once spoke to Cam. Oh my goodness, i'm in!

Timmah

Staff member
melbourne_belle said:
piss off timmah
I have only every named dropped once in this thread and I'll know never to do that again.
The whole time I have been on this forum I have never name dropped because Im fricken not like that you douche.
You dont know me, so don't fricken assume anything idiot.
I have not and will not stalk anyone I have no need to.

That's fricken harsh... why do you have to be so fricken mean, stop calling me names.

You know there's more to insults than "Douche" and "Idiot".

Do you even know what a douche is? :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Dani said:
Well actually...my mums, best friends, natropaths, best friends, uncle once spoke to Cam. Oh my goodness, i'm in!

My best mate's uncle's pet rotweiler's former breeder's husband knows SBW :sarcasm:

lotti

Bench
Dani said:
You're obviously still going there :lol:
Nope I just know someone who goes on it to see what you guys are saying. Timmah before I was banned from the forum that loves in fighting I did leave this place and I would've stayed away but.

Shorty

Staff member
Girls,I think it's better just to not name drop because even if you're over Billy Slater's house every night playing playstation,people are still going to think you're full of sh*t.
Especially considering the Storm website is the subject you're arguing against lol.

I'm sure footballers,would rather not have their details posted in public forums anyway(as small as they are).

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Shorty you dont have to state the obvious and trust me it wont be happening again, I never intended on name dropping.

I seriously dont think he would mind about which club he played for in Melb.
I would never put personal details of footballers or anyone for that matter on a public forum up.