What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are we going to hear about Folau already?!?!

The Informer

Juniors
The money quoted is garbage, and a smoke screen to cover the Storm and allow them to save face. As I've said previously the deal was done last Sept and it's for far closer to $300k than $400. And none of the other clubs were in the hunt, nor was it money, it was all about moving back with his family as at the same time (last Sept) he then asked for a release for this season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Again? :lol: Surely you are a gee up?

lol where are all the wankers who were screaming up and down about the roosters cheating the cap to sign folau?

Waldron thinks they're pushing it and so do I... how they can afford Lockyer, Hunt, Folau and Hodges in the same team has me stumped.

lotti

Bench
steaming stormer said:
Again???? FMD how many teams have you followed??? :x
4 Manly, Sharks, Broncos and Melbourne. Brisbane I supported them because they were my local team but dumped them when the Storm were announced, Sharks I started supporting because of ET but dumped them after they thrashed both Manly and Melbourne in the same year, Manly I come from a family of huge Manly supporters and not gonna dump them and the Storm I'm a Melbourne girl and proud of it so I support all the Victorian based teams and most athletes that claim Victoria as their birthplace.

Timmah

Staff member
:? Brisbane are the local team but you're a Melbourne girl...

riiight.

Lotti can you tell me how many Storm players were Victorian born?

lotti

Bench
we had one up until 2006 when Webster joined the Titans in 2007, Jeremy Smith's(the Storm's one) junior club was the Altona Roosters a VRL club and his father played VRL Jeremy told me himself at the Storm's Family Day and we've got at least 4 players in our under 20's team that was born in Victoria. I no longer live in Brisbane I live in Melbourne so the Storm are not only my local team but the team from the place I was born.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Well lotti technically Jez didn't play for the Altona Roosters, but he did go to highschool in the western suburbs of Melb and played for them.

Timmah

Staff member
Jeremy told you? It's in his club profile on melbournestorm.com.au you dunce :lol:

While Webster was Melbourne born he played his first junior football for Valleys in Brisbane. ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
melbourne_belle said:
Well lotti technically Jez didn't play for the Altona Roosters, but he did go to highschool in the western suburbs of Melb and played for them.

Wrong:

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/default.asp?sec=2&ssec=2&pid=17&prid=1&yr=2008

Jeremy actually started his rugby league career playing for the Altona Roosters in Melbourne before his family moved to Queensland. He played for Runaway Bay for five years as a junior and was involved in several grand final victories.

lotti

Bench
he didn't tell me about him playing for the Altona Roosters(2007 VRL Grand Finalists) he told me about his father playing VRL when I asked him about it.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Umm Timmah your wrong, Jez is a family friend and good mates with my brother I think I know what Im talking about.
He never played in an Altona Roosters jersey ever.

Timmah

Staff member
I don't give a sh*t who you pretend to know - the Melbourne Storm official website says otherwise.

lotti, why do we care if Altona were 2007 VRL Grand Finalists? Farq you two are dense.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I know that, and his family are connected to the Altona Roosters RLC as is mine, but at the age group her played in (same as my brothers) the Altona Roosters didn't have a team so they played as Bayside SC.

Timmah you douchebag pretend to know huh?
Because websites are always correct and everything on the net is based on fact right?

Timmah

Staff member
Are you questioning the Melbourne Storm official website, and suggesting I should too because you claim to know players? You and your mate lotti have been shown before to be both stupid and liars on this forum and others... why even bother?

Latest posts