What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are we going to hear about Folau already?!?!

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
If this is true we are a force to be reckoned with!

Kinda feel sorry for the guys who tried to work themselves up through the system

Hope we didn't pay too much either

Brutus

Referee
Word is that Israel informed his Melb teammates of the Bronco deal following yesterday's game.

Glenn

First Grade
Uncomfirmed according to Rayyyyyyyyy...If it is confirmed worse kept secret in the league.:crazy:

Dutchy

Immortal
Israel Folau signs four year deal with Broncos
Written by: LeagueUnlimited.com
March 30th, 2008 1:55pm

Melbourne Storm centre Israel Folau has signed a four-year deal with the Brisbane Broncos, beginning in 2009.

Folau made the announcement last night in the Storm dressing room following the 2007 premiers 10-6 loss to the Sydney Roosters.

The deal with the Broncos is understood to be worth a staggering $2 million.

More details as they come to hand.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wonder how Hodge's arguebly the best centre in the game is feeling at the amount of money being paid for Folau. It's not like the Bronc's to pay over for a player no matter how good they are.

Dutchy

Immortal
lotti said:
no announcement was made about it and how do you explain what Izzy told me before the Manly trial? Izzy told me he will stay if he can.

:lol: dweeb

icewind

Juniors
400k isn't quite as bad as 500k, and maybe its up to 1.6m based on performance, but still..

wonder how much bennet had to do with this signing

Slick

Juniors
Massive news, what a backline the Broncos are going to have. Wonder if his coach will follow him?

Latest posts