What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when i grow up

burrometer

Juniors
when i grow up i want to be like willie , work for 50 minutes a week ,shoot my mouth off and everybody listens and when everything turns to crap blame it on A.D.D, what alife.ps and get paid a bucket load of money , bring it on.

innsaneink

Referee
burrometer said:
when i grow up i want to be like willie , work for 50 minutes a week ,shoot my mouth off and everybody listens and when everything turns to crap blame it on A.D.D, what alife.ps and get paid a bucket load of money , bring it on.

Keyword.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
yeah, dont go to training all week, and expect to show up for 50 mins and get paid that much. sure :sarcasm:

_Johnsy

Referee
burrometer said:

It says more about you than it does willie, you wanker

Glenn

First Grade
burrometer said:

:iwstupid: :sarcasm:

fourplay

Juniors
burrometer said:

u mean u want to be like willie, pushing ur body to its limits every week...be the best in australia at what you do, in the top 99% at least, have an attention problem and get paid what you deserve.

simon says

First Grade
I must be about the only bloke who likes Mason.

He is the only player that actually speaks his mind,not in boring cliches designed to not give the opposition anything to fire up on.

He has come out.....and talked this game up and made it way more exciting.

More peeps like the big Willie please.

mattyg

Bench
gee talk about obsessed. This is like the 5th thread on Willie just on the main page. Jealousy stinks doesn't it

Hallatia

Referee
simon says said:
I must be about the only bloke who likes Mason.

He is the only player that actually speaks his mind,not in boring cliches designed to not give the opposition anything to fire up on.

He has come out.....and talked this game up and made it way more exciting.

More peeps like the big Willie please.
I am with you, the guy makes the game a lot more interesting, he laps it up and keeps the game in the headlines, it is great stuff and you can tell that he actually loves the game, he may act like a child, but he adds an extra dimension to the sport and as long as he is not doing anything wrong he is good for the game

mattyg

Bench
Mason speaks his mind without sounding up himself a.k.a. Mundine...Anyone who watched his comment on Shrek leaving the dogs for the roosters on Fox Sports News Active earlier today would have been cracking up. Funny bloke, and much more interesting to listen to than blokes like Jamie Lyon (his performance on NRL on FOX the other night).

fourplay said:
u mean u want to be like willie, pushing ur body to its limits every week...be the best in australia at what you do, in the top 99% at least, have an attention problem and get paid what you deserve.
The top 99%? :shock:
What an achievement. Out of 20 million people in Australia, you think Mason is at LEAST in the top 19.8 million when it comes to football ability. Big call.:lol:

Latest posts