What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Cordner be forced into retirement ?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Even worse if they use it on contract upgrades on existing players.

I'm sure they will just not use it though.

You can't use it on upgrades, only on a replacement player. At least we are being responsible with Cordner and concussions, unlike say Souths who requested an exemption from the NRL to play Adam Reynolds inside the minimum 6 day break, required for players who have suffered concussion.

Creeping death doesn't care about the welfare of his players as he will be a long time dead before these Souths players are suffering the effects of CTE.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Let's just hope he can see out the season without a head knock. I can't see how considering the last few have been very soft knocks and he has been in gaga land.

myrrh ken

First Grade
You can't use it on upgrades, only on a replacement player. At least we are being responsible with Cordner and concussions, unlike say Souths who requested an exemption from the NRL to play Adam Reynolds inside the minimum 6 day break, required for players who have suffered concussion.

Creeping death doesn't care about the welfare of his players as he will be a long time dead before these Souths players are suffering the effects of CTE.

Cheers. So given he is back, they can't use the money now?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Cheers. So given he is back, they can't use the money now?

I looked into this rule and it is one of the worst I have ever read. The Roosters can only use the money to sign a replacement, after he has served his 12 weeks out of the game. Meaning they could never sign someone to cover his absence. They can only sign another player, effectively when he is eligible to return.

Latest posts