What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the Tigpie fans?

Nugby

Juniors
if you live 10 mins away you should be one of us... GREEN!!!

Hehe, I live at Canberra Uni, neither team is my favourite, and I'm still confident of a tigers victory.

phenisha

Juniors
wheres a good place to go for drinks in canberra, to either celebrate a win or drown the sorrows? as a few of us are comming down for this one. oh and a good place to stay as well?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
In Blue In Civic ;-)

Good place to stay...hmmm Canberra Motor Inn, just around the corner from the ground really... ;-)

steven_tiger

Juniors
phenisha said:
wheres a good place to go for drinks in canberra, to either celebrate a win or drown the sorrows? as a few of us are comming down for this one. oh and a good place to stay as well?

i would offer you my place cause you support a good team.. but my parents will be here. :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
Nah In Blue is alright, depends how old you are - it usually has the younger crowd. Academy is probably the best night club in Canberra though. The good thing about clubbing in Canberra is all the clubs are within walking distance of each other, so if you don't like where you are, you just walk to the next place!

cadburys

Juniors
We are on the dark side?

What the! That damn crossbar at the sfs is the only dark side i know of, probably still has a dent in it from benny elias' field goal attempt 15 years ago.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
As for the result this week, i'm pretty confident.

I think the short backup from your game yesterday will work in our favour.

And while we have'nt scored a point in 2 weeks, don't forget it was'nt so long ago that your team was not only struggling to win games, you were also pretty motionless in attack.

We'll see come 9:15 in five days time.

reptar

Juniors
Academy is probably the best night club in Canberra though.

Disagree.. it's definitely the best venue, however it has the highest proportion of wankers/posers of any club in Canberra.

brooksy19

Bench
Carefull In Blue might be a gay bar, you know what those raider fans a re like.. :D

Just Kidding .
Hope its a good game and we sneak home..

Both Seasons are on the line.

woodgers

Bench
In Blue????

Definately the worst Nightclub in the ACT. If you like a fight and to go to a place where the toilet floors are so dirty and 2 inches deep with water, by all means go there. North Bar is pretty good. Chances are you may get to see a few players in there too.

We will beat the Tigers. They looked pretty good for the first 20 against the Roosters, however everything was going through Prince and he has Origin duty.