What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

Tony Bongo

Bench
This would have to quiet possibly be the post of the century !! Funny as f**k !! Is it really true bingo ? Did u really ask for kearney's shirt ?? WTF !!

It was funny as f**k alright.
One thing I can say about Kearney is that he proved he would give you the shirt off his back even with knives sticking out of it thanks to your mates and some of the players they foolishly let run the joint.
This year has proven what the problem was and that's why our members voted for a new board and Stuart got the broom out.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Or that quality movie Bjongo Unchained???? About a bloke who ran for an election got about 7 votes and is OUT FOR REVENGE!!!!

I was out to push to get the stadium upgraded and since today it finally comes to fruition I'M OUT SURFING.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was out to push to get the stadium upgraded and since today it finally comes to fruition I'M OUT SURFING.
But you had nothing to do with it or anyone else up until 6 weeks ago when the new board came on the scene and magically made the upgrade a possibility.........

Tony Bongo

Bench
But you had nothing to do with it or anyone else up until 6 weeks ago when the new board came on the scene and magically made the upgrade a possibility.........

Sharpie and Parrafirst supported the Stadium Alliance group and the upgrade before the election in December and unlike others have kept their promise. Well done to them for listening to our members and putting our Fans First.

hindmarsh_1

Juniors
Lol @ 7 votes !!! Hahahaha.. He even paid to get some ugly models there to hand out flyers to up his votes hahaha. Ur all class bungo !! 7 votes !! Lol.. How is that even possible ? .. But thank god u had the girls there

You didn't exist until around 2009 when we made the GF

Damned straight. Bandwagoner if I've ever seen one.

You have brought nothing to this forum since you joined

Absolutely f**king nothing. I'll expand further - you've brought nothing to this club as a whole.

You are a smarmy little snake oil salesman and nothing else.

Piss off.

MetroGnome

Juniors
You might like to go a page back and see who engaged who first, its very clear who is following who, i wouldnt have had a clue who you where untill you engaged me and started whining, youve got some serious issues tiger.
Darkie's missing you sweetheart.
Phil is absolutely disgusted at your joining 'the enemy' and it will take a hell of a lot more than a personal message or 'certain favours' to 'pull' him back onside....if you know what I mean!?

You've been found out and you know it sook!

Now, impress me with you immense football knowledge Grub...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sharpie and Parrafirst supported the Stadium Alliance group and the upgrade before the election in December and unlike others have kept their promise. Well done to them for listening to our members and putting our Fans First.
Yep it's all down to the new board, now who is spinning shit. Bowling Shane.

Someone

Bench
lol.

i guess the whole chicken and eggs thing, dont count before they hatch. especially at this club.

we are up shit creek without a paddle for 2014 with no hooker, reckon we will settle for kingston on a 1-2 yr deal?

Jodeci

Bench

You are the biggest liar on this planet.

Ozzie even told us that he was lobbying at the time with his parliament buddies regarding this back in late 2010.

This has been in the pipeline for some time and you know it.

Why do you Ozzie and the club had Barry O Farrell's wining the election party at Parra Leagues back then?

Stop talking shit Bingo

Gee I'm glad no one takes you serious in this forum.

Jodeci

Bench
Darkie's missing you sweetheart.
Phil is absolutely disgusted at your joining 'the enemy' and it will take a hell of a lot more than a personal message or 'certain favours' to 'pull' him back onside....if you know what I mean!?

You've been found out and you know it sook!

Now, impress me with you immense football knowledge Grub...

You don't wanna upset the New Boss