What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

Eelementary

Post Whore
So, i guess our 2014 team will be close to:

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Morgan
4. Loko
5. Hopoate
6. Norman
7. Sandow (pretty flexible backline)

8. Mannah
9. ???
10. Mossop
11. Hock
12. Tanginoa
13. Lussick

14. Terepo
15. Allgood
16. Moi Moi (hopefully retires..)
17. Paulo (hopefully not)

would love a 9 (kingston?) and another bench forward and that should atleast be a competitive side..

I think you'll find Junior Paulo and Kaysa Pritchard will both play important roles next year. I rate them both, too.

Frazer Masinamua and Pauli Pauli will also feature (at least, if everything goes to plan).

People need to be patient - we seriously have some high quality youngsters coming through the ranks, but they rarely (if ever) set the world on fire straight away.

But think about this: any side that has Jarryd Hayne, William Hopoate, Jacob Loko, Corey Norma, Chris Sandow, Tim Mannah, Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock in it should at the very least be able to compete.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I think you'll find Junior Paulo and Kaysa Pritchard will both play important roles next year. I rate them both, too.

Frazer Masinamua and Pauli Pauli will also feature (at least, if everything goes to plan).

People need to be patient - we seriously have some high quality youngsters coming through the ranks, but they rarely (if ever) set the world on fire straight away.

But think about this: any side that has Jarryd Hayne, William Hopoate, Jacob Loko, Corey Norma, Chris Sandow, Tim Mannah, Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock in it should at the very least be able to compete.

Is Corey Norma related to Corey Norman - more on the transvestite side of manliness?

IFR33K

Coach
Mate, I wouldn't mess with ME, he weighs 130 kilos, and eats bikies for breakfast. I once seen him demolish 3 at once. Before he was known as maroubra eel, he used to get around as the bankstown brawler. Just a word of warning.

ME?

Gronk

Staff member
We got one !

David Riccio ‏@DaveRic1 7m @TheParraEels have signed a future star in 17yr old fullback Bevan French. Titans, Knights, storm, dragons all wanted him.

7165.gif

Latest posts