What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you think we will finish

Really hope we can string some wins together, how I'm not sure. This is a very important week to win against parra. It's a 4 competition point victory with the bye next week.

Everyone gets byes so that 4 point stuff is meaningless IMO.
We'll finish where we deserve, so no finals footy this year, will be very lucky to avoid a bottom 4 finish.

Redvpassion

Juniors
Everyone gets byes so that 4 point stuff is meaningless IMO.
We'll finish where we deserve, so no finals footy this year, will be very lucky to avoid a bottom 4 finish.

I know what you mean, but would be better to be on 12 points by next week rather than 10points. Especially with the for and against we have. The more points the better.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Saints bring in a new coach ASAP they have plenty of time and are capable of making top 8. The longer they wait the more this season will become a waste.

The timing is pretty bad this week to sack the coach when a legend passed away. I am hoping next week or Sunday we get the news we are all waiting and that is Price gets booted. Fingers crossed.

It will give the new coach a couple of weeks to sort out the players. If Saints go within the club my guess is Millard will replace Price. He did OK in the ESL from memory and doing OK at the Cutters.

Pugzley

wooden_spoon_dragon.jpg

Latest posts