What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the best place to watch the game on Saturday?

jed

First Grade
nah, I moved to Sydney 5 1/2 years ago - I'm a part of the SGB.

Yeah, living in Melbourne was tough - it meant jumping on the bus after school on Friday night to go to games, and getting the Sunday night (overnight) bus back. Then heading straight to school Monday morning.

skeepe

Immortal
Jed you're 27? :shock:

No offense, but I thought you were around the same age as #1 when I saw you out at Gosford

hrundi99

First Grade
At 33 I'm a deadset veteran.

I should be sitting around complaining about the government and claiming that there are too many states nowadays.

"I'll never recognise Missoura".

jed

First Grade
skeepe said:
Jed you're 27? :shock:

No offense, but I thought you were around the same age as #1 when I saw you out at Gosford

So what? You thought #1 was older, that I was younger, or that we're both somewhere in the middle?

Nah, I just relax a lot more when I'm at the footy. I get very up tight at work - when I was 20, someone I'd woked with for about 6 months guessed that I was around 30. Go figure! :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
You'd swear there was the power of quinny in the air here somewhere.... this is fast turning into another social thread!

skeepe

Immortal
Jed I kinda figured you were around 18-19.... I think I need to see an optometrist about some glasses :lol:

jed

First Grade
apparently (from skeepe) I look like I'm 18-19. if hrundi looks younger, where does that leave him?

greeneyed said:
TiTTieS said:
greeneyed said:
No. South Canberra is just south of the lake, North Canberra is just north of the lake... Woden is south of South Canberra, Tuggers is south of Woden.... Belconnen and Gungahlin are north west and north of North Canberra.....

Man, anyone would think you live in Perth :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell me, isn't south of south Canberra out of Caberra, not woden.

If your right, though, whoever made the map (either Burley-Griffin or someone else) had a serious case of confusion at the time.

Either way, it's a huge shambles

Get out any map... I will be proved right. Woden, Belconnen and Tuggers and Weston and Gungahlin didn't even used to exist... that is why they called inner Canberra, North Canberra and South Canberra... Woden and Tuggers and Weston are south of the lake, but they are NOT "South Canberra". Belconnen and Gungahlin are north of the lake, but they are NOT "North Canberra". It is actually very simple. North and South Canberra are "inner" Canberra and Civic is their town centre. The other places are seperate and have their OWN town centres... Woden, Tuggers, Belconnen and Gungahlin... and Weston is a 'mini' one attached really to Woden.

Im not from Canberra but I agree with green eyed. When you drive to civic from tuggeranong, woden via parliament house you drive past a sign saying sth canberra. therefore there is a south of south canberra and "south canberra" is really inner south canberra.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay 56... how old are you? In a moment of weakness, I admitted my age..... time for you to own up.

Raiders Leagues Club Gungahlin was a great place to see the game btw.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay 56... how old are you? In a moment of weakness, I admitted my age..... time for you to own up.

Raiders Leagues Club Gungahlin was a great place to see the game btw.

Dont like to give too much away but lets just say I'm old enough to have sex.

Latest posts