What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the F##K is the conversion??!!!!!!!!!

markieboy

Juniors
What the F### just happened???!!!!!!!!

I had $20 on pick the score of 40 points to 12 at $350 to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folau scored in the last minute and the conversion WAS NOT TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!. What the F##K is going on??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the F##k DO I SUE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

user_nat

Coach
Haha, Strange decision not to take the 2.

They should have given it to a leaving player.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
ouch tuff way to lose $7000... maybe you could ring the guy who had 40 - 10 and you could share his winnings ... his number is 1800 TUFFsh*t

Hari Kari

Juniors
Legalised gambling should never have been allowed into the game.

Nothing good will ever come from it but plenty of suspicion and possible corruption will.

Gambling has a lengthy track record of shady operations and corruption.

I've no problem with friendly betting your mates whatever you want but linking to the bastards that are just in it to milk what they can from it is a bad move.

markieboy

Juniors
They cannot NOT take the conversion.

WTF is going on??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie124

First Grade
Call%20someone%20who%20cares.JPG

Loudstrat

Coach
Mark - take the hint. No one is interested in your gambling problem. No one is interested in you. Only one thing left to do.

F*CK OFF!!!!!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
What the F### just happened???!!!!!!!!

I had $20 on pick the score of 40 points to 12 at $350 to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folau scored in the last minute and the conversion WAS NOT TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!. What the F##K is going on??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the F##k DO I SUE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x
Welcome to the magical world of gambling. At least you have a sick bad beat story to tell. Keep the ticket.

Latest posts