What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where was Peachey?

Dazza66

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Don't try to pretend you know ANYTHING about league f**khead.

I don't try to pretend , your the one with the side pretending to know how to play . NQLD , SOUTHS ring a bell does it

millersnose

Post Whore
again the worlds "2nd best fullback" is completely and utterly outplayed by his opposite number

thats 2 weeks in a row they run straight through him

christ if he even slowed them down enough for real defence to arrive i would be happy

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Worst game of Peachys career. :cry:

He makes those tackles with his his eyes shut. He unlike many other fullbacks attacks the man with the ball, & has saved so many tries over the last 3 years, I've lost count.
What was wrong Peach?

I couldnt believe my eyes with Peachey, although I think our defence is 75% to blame for not immobolizing the tackled players and letting them offload 1000x Peachey was just gettin continually outplayed. Last time I heard the man with the ball is #1 on ur mind! He was in two minds and when he did try to tackle as a result of his lack of committment in the tackle they just walked over the top of him.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I didn't see him get a hand to any of them.
He's either injured or trying something which isn't working.
Like Millers said, that is 2 weeks in a row. 7 misses last week.

Yes, its worrying. We needed all players to go good especially Peachey and Kimmorley, unfortunately Kimmorely played avg and Peachey had a shocker, exactly wat we didnt need! Last week it was ok against a poorer side, this week it got punishedm

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Peach needs to rediscover his shoulders.
Shirt grabbing ain't cutting it.
He can do it.

El Coconuto

Bench
It's quite simple. Peachey is an absolute softy! It pains me to say it because I am a huge Peach fan, always have been and always will be. But if you're looking for a cornerstone to put it down to, that's it.

His offence is little more than support play now (in fact when was the last time he broke the line consistently and without Kimmorley being the one who put him through). And his defence...well obviously this week is testament to how much of a form slump Peachey is in. :?

Time to put it together champ.

Collateral

Coach
I liked the bit where Blacklock placed the ball right near the deadball line like Peach and his own home crowd in front of his fans.

Seriously though Peachy didnt want to tackle last night and showed he didnt by not.
I think he has lost his passion for football.