What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will we finish on the ladder in 2020?

Where will we finish on the ladder in 2020?

• Total voters

Crush

Coach
2020 isn't the year to get ones hopes up I reckon. I'll be just watching. Checking out some individual performances. How will Lomax, Saab, Rava, Kerr go.
Will Hunt improve.
Watch the other teams run around. Enjoy the origin for once without worrying about injuries to Dragons. Because it doesn't matter what injuries we get or who gets selected where anyway this year.
While Mary is coach we will just splutter along. Win some lose lots.
I reckon if its a good year maybe 7th-12th. If its a bad year it will get ugly.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
2020 isn't the year to get ones hopes up I reckon. I'll be just watching. Checking out some individual performances. How will Lomax, Saab, Rava, Kerr go.
Will Hunt improve.
Watch the other teams run around. Enjoy the origin for once without worrying about injuries to Dragons. Because it doesn't matter what injuries we get or who gets selected where anyway this year.
While Mary is coach we will just splutter along. Win some lose lots.
I reckon if its a good year maybe 7th-12th. If its a bad year it will get ugly.

Ben H’s “improvement” is predicated by Norman’s form.

BLM01

First Grade
Minor Premiers - 4th

5th - 8th

9th - 12th

13th - Wooden Spoon
I’d take option 3 if we get off to a Mary flyer and win 5 or 6 out of first 7 otherwise Option 4 as we have our Mad Monday on the Queens bday wkd.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Better than last year, but unfortunately I reckon around 12th to 13th for season 2020 with the peanut flicked at seasons end.

kit66

Bench
Anything's possible. I'm an optimist but also a realist, can't see us making the 8 not with our current squad playing in their current positions. That's the first time I can remember picking Saints to finish out of the 8 before the season even starts, that's where we're at sadly. Should avoid the spoon though with signs our defence is on the improve thanks to new coaching staff. 10th would be about right.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If I’m to be realistic to make the 8 we need to be better than at least 8 teams. Realistically I can see the only teams that are a reasonable chance of missing the 8 are Titans, Sharks, Tigers, Warriors, Dogs and possibly the Broncs. So if we went better than all these teams we would come 10th. There is a chance Newcastle’s unsettled lineup and new coach may struggle, that could push us up one spot. Manly if Tommy T gets injured could also miss the 8. Melbourne are thin out wide, Brandon Smith is injured also so one or two injuries could affect them. Probably wishful thinking. That puts us in my estimations absolute best case 7th. Can’t see any of the other teams missing the 8.

giboz71

First Grade
Best case 6-8.

Worst case, same as last year.

If we somehow manage to make the semis, I can’t see McGregor getting sacked.