What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be watching the Grand Final ?

di luvs parra

Juniors
I know it's a Grand Final that nobody really gives a crap about but as footy fans i'm sure we'll all be watching ... no matter how hard we try to resist :p

So where will you be ?

Will you be at the G/F, at a BBQ, a pub or club or just chillin' and watching from home ?

Utey

Coach
I have a box ticket which Brett Kenny's daughter has given to me but I doubt Ill go. Watch at home.

BD5733

Juniors
I'll be at Telstra Stadium ALL day with no-one to cheer for.

Are we in the SG Ball relay?

bartman

Immortal
I'll be in the early opener pub (called Coopers) at York Railway Station, for the live GF feed on Sky at 9:30am Sunday English time. (Not much chance of anyone wanting to change the channel to soccer that early in the morning!)

I have a box ticket which Brett Kenny's daughter has given to me but I doubt Ill go. Watch at home.
For her sake, I hope she has her mother's looks, not Bert's...

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:

you such a name dropper?? 8)

are you dating her?? ;-)

Nah Iam just a good friend. Shes a bit young for me. And she has her mothers looks :lol: Thank god she doesnt have berts

I will definately watch the game but because of the low...bugger it..NIL interest in both teams, I will probably take in Roy and HG's call.

Eels Dude

Coach
Actually got a date sunday night now. How's that for a first date, watching the footy! Shame I couldn't care less about the match, or maybe that's a good thing.

Latest posts