What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where would NRL be without Polynesians

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
D00D LOL YUO TOTTALLY PWNED POPYE LOL D00D YUOR TEH TUFFEST merkin ON TEH INTARWEB LOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!11!!

Why don't you go pick up a 'tart'? Why not 3 of them? Hot ones too!

Player.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Poupou Escobar said:
D00D LOL YUO TOTTALLY PWNED POPYE LOL D00D YUOR TEH TUFFEST merkin ON TEH INTARWEB LOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!11!!

Why don't you go pick up a 'tart'? Why not 3 of them? Hot ones too!

Player.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just did! ouch;-)

bradeel

Juniors
I'm loathe to reignite this discussion, because it went way beyond the genuine and sincere remark that Parra Pete initiated about how much excitement and skill players of Polynesian descent bring to the NRL, but...

last night at Olympic Park I was chatting to a neutral observer, a Maori guy, who was telling me he was cheering for the Eels because of all the quality Polynesian blokes we have in our team. In particular Fuifui, Inu and Hayne. I was bloody rapt to have him on my side, particularly as I found myself engaged in some dangerous banter with a couple of massive Polynesian blokes barracking for the other mob later on in the night. Big buggers!! ;-)

Angry_eel

First Grade
Poupou Escobar said:
So did I! Snap!

Except instead of 3 there was 10 of them! pwn3d!!!

Sad case...
how? aren't you a soldier in the army? i didn't know you guys were allowed to have normal partys. usually its with KKK dresses and dragging cats across the concrete.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Angry_eel said:
how? aren't you a soldier in the army? i didn't know you guys were allowed to have normal partys. usually its with KKK dresses and dragging cats across the concrete.

Yeah but he's in the In crowd at the official site

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Angry_eel said:

Don't forget the 15 year old groupies.

I've seen stuff that'd make you sick mate.

It's no laughing matter.

Pazza

First Grade
bradeel said:
I was bloody rapt to have him on my side, particularly as I found myself engaged in some dangerous banter with a couple of massive Polynesian blokes barracking for the other mob later on in the night. Big buggers!! ;-)

i hope they used lube

Bazal

Post Whore
So basically this thread is people giving it to Popeye, and then him responding with his usual nonsensical one-liners and gay jokes? I've seen this somewhere before...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bazal said:
So basically this thread is people giving it to Popeye, and then him responding with his usual nonsensical one-liners and gay jokes? I've seen this somewhere before...

In your ar$e when you had your head up there?

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh dear....that's ironic, you commenting about someone having their head up their backside. Can you taste your hair products yet?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bazal said:
Oh dear....that's ironic, you commenting about someone having their head up their backside. Can you taste your hair products yet?

Dude wtf is that?

"I know you are you said you are but what am I" :lol:

Biting comeback idiot.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Poupou Escobar said:
Dude wtf is that?

"I know you are you said you are but what am I" :lol:

Biting comeback idiot.

Speaking of gay? that reply is just plain pathetic, and argurably the worst reply i've ever witnessed on these boards.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
Speaking of gay? that reply is just plain pathetic, and argurably the worst reply i've ever witnessed on these boards.

Yeh.

Since I've humiliated you and your boyfriends over and over again you have to come along and say crap like that.

I've embarassed you mate and you're clutching at straws.

Your post is just another case of LOL D00D POPEYE=PWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're like a bunch of 5 year olds.

Latest posts