What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where would NRL be without Polynesians

Ron Jeremy

Coach
CrazyEel said:
Actually I think you have neither. I used to think that you were just a gibbering idiot but after reading your latest efforts, I have a much lower opinion of you. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. In fact you are an ineffably incorrigible twit and a belligerent, maliciously malodorous mental midget with the natural grace of a swamp rat.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet and you, we know this is not true.

Go ahead let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself you ass.

Brillant:clap:

But hey, his opinions matter; and he's regarded as the cream of the crop at the official site.

fish eel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Brillant:clap:

But hey, his opinions matter; and he's regarded as the cream of the crop at the official site.

the cream always rises to the top, but I think in this instance it's a case of sh*t floating

CrazyEel

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:
Couple of cliches there from the Big Man...
Oh, great comeback you obnoxious one dimensional mental midget.

Your reliance on personal abuse and ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste and decency. FFS get over yourself will you, reading your incessant vindictive vitriole against any that dare dispute your self importance and inflated opionion actually makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to.

You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

fish eel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I never thought I would say this but I reckon we need a closing opinion from the Stiffmeister.

That man is a mental giant compared to popeye

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I never thought I would say this but I reckon we need a closing opinion from the Stiffmeister.

Stiff is the best poster on LU and yes his opinion would be much appreciated.

fish eel

Immortal
Poupou Escobar said:
Aren't you having fun watching this gay little gang represent. :lol:

whats with the obsession with using sexual preference as a means to put people down?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Fair dinkum you'd be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle

And yet I'm owning you and your boyfriends in between planning a mid-semester essay and watching the footy show.

Doesn't say much about you does it Einstein? :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of such useless retorts! At least you have a half wit. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter.