What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where would NRL be without Polynesians

CrazyEel

Bench
Actually popeye you are the very first poster I've encountered on here that has annoyed me with your constant ridicule and sanctimonious attitude towards anyone that dares disagree with you. Your on an internet forum you farkwit and Just because someone has a different view than you doesn't make them stupid!!

Now I'm not saying your the worst person in the world popeye, but until one worse comes along, you'll do.

As an outsider, what do you think of the human race? Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you working so hard to give us another?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Keep going Crazy...you're ahead of Popeye (just) on points....

What are we marked on how many adjectives we use?

He's got so many descriptive words his posts look like some pre-teen's first short story.

I don't know whether to reply "shut up you idiot" or print it out and put it up on my fridge.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Actually popeye you are the very first poster I've encountered on here that has annoyed me with your constant ridicule and sanctimonious attitude towards anyone that dares disagree with you. Your on an internet forum you farkwit and Just because someone has a different view than you doesn't make them stupid!!

Now I'm not saying your the worst person in the world popeye, but until one worse comes along, you'll do.

As an outsider, what do you think of the human race? Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you working so hard to give us another?

I think CrazyEel's given us all something to reflect on.

It doesn't matter how much money a person's got or what colour their skin is. The important thing is what's inside.

I love you CrazyEel. BecauseI feel when I shake your hand that I am somehow touched by your heart.

parra pete

Referee
Aaaah....is this the South Sydney forum...feel the love.

Let's not take ourselves too seriously..life is too short.

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:
Let's not take ourselves too seriously..life is too short.
Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
Translates roughly to "always in the sh*t, just the depth that varies" :(

goboggo

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
Either way, I believe incumbency doesn't matter a jot when it comes to legitimacy of claim so "We were here first" means nothing.

On the other hand "We made this place good enough for you to want to come here" is a different story.

But how do you measure that, when you are talking about different cultures?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
goboggo said:
But how do you measure that, when you are talking about different cultures?

I don't think it matters, to be honest. Whatever their values are, certain people believe it's worth leaving a place where one culture dominates, uprooting their family, and moving thousands of kilometres to live in a place where another culture dominates.

To me that says a lot about the relative merits of the two cultures.

Ron Jeremy said:
You reckon? believe me he's well ahead...not that its hard to do:lol:

Now Ron.. we both know if that were true you wouldn't feel the need to come in here making up the score.;-)

Now are you going to have a go yourself or are you sick of being humiliated? If you're looking for some colourful, witty comebacks there's a couple of links a few posts back. They should get you started.

PM CrazyEel if you need any help.

sportive cupid

Referee
Poupou Escobar said:
And yet I'm owning you and your boyfriends in between planning a mid-semester essay and watching the footy show.

Doesn't say much about you does it Einstein? :lol:
What course are you doing PE ?

sportive cupid

Referee
My god Google is becoming sooo unreliable these days.!
I am finding the Footy Show more a reliable source of intellect

CrazyEel

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:
Now Ron.. we both know if that were true you wouldn't feel the need to come in here making up the score.;-)

Now are you going to have a go yourself or are you sick of being humiliated? If you're looking for some colourful, witty comebacks there's a couple of links a few posts back. They should get you started.

PM CrazyEel if you need any help.
Mate, there are two fundamental requirements to being a smart-arse and unfortunately you only qualify for the latter so give it up.

Commodum habitus es :D