What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where would NRL be without Polynesians

sportive cupid

Referee
Getting back to the topic.
I think that the NRL would be more interesting and more unpredictable without the dominance of Polynesian Australians

Hurriflatch

Referee
fish eel said:
hey popeye, if yu're gonna quote, quote the right people. Perhaps you need to eat more spinach or listen to this man for some real wisdom:

young_castro_2.jpg

Dude, It's Fidel :lol: ;-)

LissaNicho

Juniors
fish eel said:
good one olive oyl, court of public opinion. Because public opinion is always right and is always informaed enough to make a right decision.

You finally understand. Well done.

sportive cupid said:
Sydney junior Rugby already has an age /weight system in place and I never saw any kids starving themselves.Mostly because the sysytem is designed around a medical certificate at the beginning
of a season not a weekly weighin
It's still a flawed system. My brother put on about 8 kilos from weigh in to finals last year, and grew a foot and a half. If his team had made the finals, he wouldn't have been able to play.

Poupou's right about the difficulty of fielding teams with more gradings in place. My brother's last two schools had real problems, particulaly the 13-15 year olds, with how quickly the boys were growing. They could be the right weight for their age at the start of the season, but too heavy for finals.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
fish eel said:
It's called attention to detail, simpleton.

This from the guy who thinks talking about racists of one country is the same as branding that entire country racist? :lol:

Yeah you're sharp Bluto.

sportive cupid said:
Sydney junior Rugby already has an age /weight system in place and I never saw any kids starving themselves.Mostly because the sysytem is designed around a medical certificate at the beginning
of a season not a weekly weighin

Obviously. Otherwise some kids would have to change teams every week.

Plus, it's a bit hard to starve yourself for a week every week of the season. They'd never have time to bulk up before the match would they?

Twizzle said:
wankerisness, is that an army word ?

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=wankerishness&meta=

Over 200 entries.

I don't miss it, thats why I live 1,000 kilometres away

I miss it even less than you do though. That's why I live even further away.

but I also dont live in a palce where the river is so bad, they named a fever after it

Wow you must be better than me.

especially if they weren't white

I think you'll find 100% of white Australians are white. :lol:

sportive cupid said:
Now you ARE making sweeping generalised statements on something I doubt you have any personal experience with.Which is understandable given your background

Wanna talk about my background?

I went to primary school at Auburn West PS and Parramatta West PS. I went to high school at Arthur Phillip HS and then at Marist Eastwood.

I have plenty of personal experience with those blokes. Enough anyway that I can confidently say

many of them don't consider themselves Australians

Note I didn't say "all of them" or even "most of them". Keep clutching at straws dear. I know how much you'd love to paint me as a racist or some other kind of bigot but it's not going to happen.

You're just going to have to accept I'm a lot better at this than you are. Stick to making esoteric pop reference jokes. You know I'll just ignore those and you can safely have the last word.

fish eel

Immortal
Poupou Escobar said:
Probably because many of them don't consider themselves Australians. Hard to be something if you reject the tag yourself.

rubbish.

btw Hurri, I'm impressed...you know fidel :lol:

stuke

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:
LOL!!!!!

I'm a permanent resident of Sweden. I've never been on a Contiki tour.

The high court are going to adjudicate on being a 'Real Aussie' are they? :lol:

What next? They'll hand down a ruling on whether or not Ford is better than Holden? :lol:

Simpleton.

Not only do 11 year olds tend to have less skill than 16 year olds but a 16 year old would have an incredible strength advantage over an 11 year old of the same weight.

I think an age-weight system needs to be introduced but if you make too many divisions you'll find many clubs unable to field a full team in certain categories.

Not to mention (god forbid) children starving themselves the week prior to a weigh-in and then bulking up as soon as they're graded.

if you are going to quote people make sure you get it right. i never said that, so don't credit it to me. learn how to use your computer properly next time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
fish eel said:
got an answer yet?

dont think too hard over it

Grow up idiot you're boring.

stuke said:
if you are going to quote people make sure you get it right. i never said that, so don't credit it to me.

I know you were thinking it.

CrazyEel said:
A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind Popeye.

True.

But we both know I've got both don't we champ?

CrazyEel

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:
True.

But we both know I've got both don't we champ?
Actually I think you have neither. I used to think that you were just a gibbering idiot but after reading your latest efforts, I have a much lower opinion of you. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. In fact you are an ineffably incorrigible twit and a belligerent, maliciously malodorous mental midget with the natural grace of a swamp rat.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet and you, we know this is not true.

Go ahead let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself you ass.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Actually I think you have neither. I used to think that you were just a gibbering idiot but after reading your latest efforts, I have a much lower opinion of you. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. In fact you are an ineffably incorrigible twit and a belligerent, maliciously malodorous mental midget with the natural grace of a swamp rat.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet and you, we know this is not true.

Go ahead let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself you ass.

Couple of cliches there from the Big Man...

fish eel said:
Maybe. Or maybe, like you, I'm an attention seeker

You keep trying to make it all about me don't you? :lol:

No I won't be your boyfriend. Go away.