What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the least enjoyable?

Which is the least enjoyable?

• Total voters

Cliffhanger

Coach
Today for some reason I decided to venture into the NRL forum and the Interstate forum in the site.

I don't think there are any words to explain how bad it is.

Red Bear

Referee
NRL occasionally has a skerrick of a good idea or promising conversation. Interstate is woeful

NRL used to be tolerable for the kit talk, then Adamaca and PR took it upon themselves to ruin the jersey threads. Now, I reckon I could tolerate a 30 inch yam before that...

Fire

First Grade
Today for some reason I decided to venture into the NRL forum and the Interstate forum in the site.

I don't think there are any words to explain how bad it is.

What would you like both of those Forums to contain?

Cliffhanger

Coach
With respect if you lack the ability to understand simple concepts at least be courteous enough to use google or a dictionary to enhance your understanding rather than request someone give you a definition.

What they post is supposed to be an expression of their thoughts, for their thoughts to be rational they should be consistent, their conclusions should follow from their premises. The NRL forum

Fire

First Grade
With respect if you lack the ability to understand simple concepts at least be courteous enough to use google or a dictionary to enhance your understanding rather than request someone give you a definition.

What they post is supposed to be an expression of their thoughts, for their thoughts to be rational they should be consistent, their conclusions should follow from their premises. The NRL forum

I looked at your link

You're nice girl - but you do not have anything.

soc123_au

Staff member
How hard to the boys get whacked with the spiky bat? No thanks to the sodomy, had a chick belt a finger up there once. Not a fan.