What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NBA team do you support and Why?

Incorrect

Coach
Portland trailblazers
I was a huge clyde drexler fan
they should have won in 1990
f**kin vinny johnson hit a ridiculously tough shot that sealed the title

Yeah Portland had a great team in the early 90's
Drexler, Terry Porter, Jerome Kersey, Buck Williams and big Double O, Kevin Duckworth! But probably my favourite on their roster was Cliff Robinson. He had a little bit of 'tude about him, and could really play...

Barkley

Bench
I started following the Suns when the played in the 93 Finals v the Bulls. Sir Chuck is an absolute legend. Unfortunately I cannot see a championship coming to the franchise any time soon.

Of late I've been a big fan of the Warriors...I might jump on that bandwagon for a while

Same here, CB34 was a beast. Unfortunately I am loyal and still follow the Suns. Booker looks like an absolute star. Unfortunately with a shit front office I cannot see too many good seasons in the near future.

Hell, we couldn't even tank right.

nick87

Coach
Still struggling to find a team.
Was a Bulls fan as a kid but only because of Jordan. Love my Philly Eagles but the Sixers are an abomination, though now the process is out, maybe its time to embrace them... thinking if they land Simmons that might seal the deal

Choppy182

Juniors
Indiana Pacers. My grandfather was born and raised in Indiana and he supported them, passed it on to me.

Showtime

Juniors
Only became a fan of basketball over the last couple of years after a trip to the US where I got to see Harden in action however I've jumped on the 76ers bandwagon and purchased my Embiid jersey.

LA Lakers (the Sydney Kings uses their colours). I also have a soft spot for the Sacramento Kings (again, link to the Sydney Kings) and the Boston Celtics (because of my family's Irish ancestry). It is good that I can see the odd game on SBS now.

Latest posts