What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player do you least want to see at your club?

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I'd hate to have Morley, he's the dirtiest player in the competition by a street, offers nothing on attack and only high tackles on defence.

AuckMel

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
Well I'd hate to have Morley, he's the dirtiest player in the competition by a street, offers nothing on attack and only high tackles on defence.

Yep. That's pretty much spot on.

Matt M

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:

You're kidding aren't you? Morley is not a dirty player, he's just tough. He is the best forward in the world, personally I would love to see him with Manly.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Chris Walker or Nick Grahem , most likely theyd walk out !
other than that any raiders players except Smith and Wiki and maybe Hodgeson

sydraider

First Grade
ooh yeah and Joel Monaghan

=D> ya talking bout a future rep back there, just wait and see,then again after he tears the warriors a new rectum in the future you will hate him even more just like the current raiders players you have a dislike for :badgrin:

Biglance

Bench
Chris walker

I would agree that players that wear their socks down are a disgrace to the game these include mostly warriors players and thankfully none at the clubs were the players have respect i.e the dragons

Dingle

Juniors
Kimorley mainly

How could you say you wouldnt want Morley. He has possibly the strongest defence in the league and defence is half the game. Hitting hard isn't playing dirty, just remember, it's a contact sport!!

Latest posts