What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player do you least want to see at your club?

mj

Juniors
Renowned League Expert said:
Andrew Johns - for myriad reasons.

What reasons???
He can run,kick pass, tackle and kick goals

Just because he's a better player than Brett Finch!!! :roll:

ibeme

First Grade
mj said:
Renowned League Expert said:
Andrew Johns - for myriad reasons.

What reasons???
He can run,kick pass, tackle and kick goals

Just because he's a better player than Brett Finch!!! :roll:

The only reason that I can think of for not wanting Andrew Johns is that he's such a dominant player, that the rest of the team become too dependant on him. They aren't forced to grow and improve their own games, or make decisions, or read the play as much as they would be without him. He'd become the cornerstone in any team that he played in, increasing the chances of the team collapsing without him.

He's terrific for the team while he's their, but a disaster for the team when he's not. What kind of team are Newcastle going to be when he's gone?

innsaneink

Referee
Do you fancy short, balding guys huh,sullyfan???

sully5.jpg
images

PARRA_FAN

Coach
NRL: Tyran Smith, Jason Stevens, Owen Craigie, Willie Mason, Richard Villasanti, Matt Gildey

SL: Andy Farrell, Barrie McDermott, Gary Connolly, Terry Newton

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
Shannon Hegarty
i fink his so up himself...
why does he alwayz hav his socks down...fkn p**f

lol that annoys me too! glad to see im not the only one :lol:
i would hate to have justin hodges or chris walker at my club both have big mouths and even bigger egos. i would also hate to have kimmorley as well thast just cos i dont think he is all that great adn i plain dont like him :D

beerboy

Juniors
sorry but when im playing, sometimes u really have to wear ur socks down on the stinking hot days, its that much more easier, you have to forfeit the protection from studs on those days that socks give

Anonymous

Juniors
You're kidding aren't you? Morley is not a dirty player, he's just tough. He is the best forward in the world, personally I would love to see him with Manly.

Hitting hard is not dirty but hitting high OVER AND OVER AGAIN is.

Flying out of the line all day like a headless chicken looking for high shots (and missing half the time) doesn't make you a good player.

Anonymous

Juniors
It's funny how everyone would hate to have high profile players at their club, despite the fact that there are far worse players out there.

And why does everyone hate Villasanti all of a sudden?

Anyway, obviously Morley wouldn't be top of my list, realistically I'd say Don Tweddle or Jaiman Lowe or Clinton Toopi or someone who really is utter crap.

Latest posts