What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player do you least want to see at your club?

socksie

Juniors
chris walker without a doubt

i may have to severe ties with the knights if they EVER buy him
fortunately i dont see that happening in the next hundred years or so

whoever the Roo thief turns out to be...that would be the worst thing to have in a club. Not being able to trust team mates would be shattering to any side

PB

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
It's funny how everyone would hate to have high profile players at their club, despite the fact that there are far worse players out there.

And why does everyone hate Villasanti all of a sudden?

There are plenty of high profile players i would love to have at my club...
Lockyer, Petro, Nutley, Schifcoske, Geyer, Jones, Fitzgibbon etc...

Then there are plenty of high profile players i wouldnt want, Johns, Walker, Bailey, Mason, Anasta etc...

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
CouldaBeenAnything said:
whoever the Roo thief turns out to be...that would be the worst thing to have in a club. Not being able to trust team mates would be shattering to any side

It's a good thing being a Raiders fan then :D .....seeing as none were picked on the tour... :roll:

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Biglance said:
Chris walker

I would agree that players that wear their socks down are a disgrace to the game these include mostly warriors players and thankfully none at the clubs were the players have respect i.e the dragons

You've got to be kidding. They are a disgrace because of how they wear their sox? Please...............could you be anymore petty?

aqua_duck

Coach
Sean Rudder-he is terrible, can't tackle, can't run, can't kick, can't pass, good thing he's off to the UK

Justin Ryder-the worst player in the world when he isn't injured

Morley-sorry but I don't think he's anywhere near the best forward in the world, and personally I don't think swinging arms are very tough, for those who don't think he's a dirty player, well his judicairy record says otherwise, add to that the fact he offers nothing in attack

Willie Mason-most useless player I've seen for a long time, handling is terrible, he can't even run over little blokes half his size anymore, very unfit, and often leaves the team exposed in defence, add to that his poor attitude

MEE

Juniors
Michael Sullivan becasue Sullyfan would come to the mightyeagles.com forum and never shutup about him. Oh no wait he's already at the mightyeagles.com forum and never shuts up about him, silly me! :|

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
DIG: What is wrong with Clinton Toopi?

And what exactly is wrong with Villasanti? He hit some sense into Freddy?

I'm not interested in anyone from the Roosters, except Cayless though...

melon....

Coach
Biglance said:
Chris walker

I would agree that players that wear their socks down are a disgrace to the game these include mostly warriors players and thankfully none at the clubs were the players have respect i.e the dragons
I used to be a centre. I also wore my socks down. It wasnt disrespectful. I just got sick of collapsing from cramps because the elastic cut off the circulation in my legs. Thats why players do it.

milchcow

Juniors
You guys are keen to avoid some pretty quality players, so I've compiled the LE Rejects, composed entirely of players not wanted by people in this thread

1. J Monaghan
2. H El Masri
3. J Hodges
4. B Tate
5. S Hegarty
6. B Kimmorley
7. A Johns
8. W Mason
9. D Senter
10 J Perry
11. G Tallis
12. A Morley
13. N Graham

14. R Villisanti
15. A Ryan
16. C Toopi
17. C Beattie

You could probably win the comp with that team.

As for players I wouldn't like at my club, in recen years the Tigers have gotten rid of Field, Craigie, Kaufusi, Saleh and Caine. Thats a pretty good start.

Latest posts