What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player do you least want to see at your club?

antonius

Coach
Lucy said:
Bring it home Knights said:
Sean Rudder!!!

Thank god that ordeal is over

LOL...... Lets just hope DMC doesnt see this post or we will all never hear the end of it!
:lol:
I think DMC and everyone else is over the Rudder debate...everyone that is but BIHK. Like a dog with a bone!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm a bit stunned that some people here dont rate Clinton Toopi. He's one of my favourite players in the world, and I'm an Aussie and a Saints supporter. During the Test in October (which Toopi dominated, scoring 3 tries) Andrew Johns called him the best centre in the world. Absolutely THE best.

Pantherjim.

Referee
In Addition I'd like to add Phil Bailey..... an overated himbo f*ck-up!

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

bulldogbob

Juniors
A teams strength is seen in the junior ranks, and the players the club has built from their younger years, and continues to show faith in them once in the big league, such as Bulldogs and Panthers. Apart from Sunsilk Ricko, who else have the rootsters brought up from their junior days :?:

ali

Bench
Chris Walker, Justin Hodges, Richard Villisanti and Barrie McDermott.

And if ever made a comeback, Anthony Mundine.

Roosterphin

Juniors
bulldogbob said:
A teams strength is seen in the junior ranks, and the players the club has built from their younger years, and continues to show faith in them once in the big league, such as Bulldogs and Panthers. Apart from Sunsilk Ricko, who else have the rootsters brought up from their junior days :?:

Minicheillo, Cross, Byrne, Crocker, Flannery, Cusack....should I continue

bulldogbob

Juniors
Roosterphin :lol: :lol: :lol:
Minichello is a west's junior.....joined 2000
Cross, oh thats right, played out that way when he was 5, joined 98
Flannery I do believe came to you from Queensland, joined 98
Crocker joined 2000.

Roosterphin

Juniors
bulldogbob said:
Crocker joined 2000.

This is your quote idiot

A teams strength is seen in the junior ranks, and the players the club has built from their younger years, and continues to show faith in them once in the big league, such as Bulldogs and Panthers.

The above players were all bought to the Roosters as young players and bought up to grade.

Cmon how many Bulldog locals are in the first grade team....bugger all

Seano

Juniors
bulldogbob said:
Crocker joined 2000.

also im pretty sure that byrne was a Souths junior before we told him he couldnt play - geez were good lol

Seano

Juniors
bulldogbob said:
Crocker joined 2000.

also im pretty sure that byrne was a Souths junior before we told him he couldnt play - geez were good lol

Roosterphin

Juniors
Seano said:
bulldogbob said:
Crocker joined 2000.

Yeah really good Seano......look who you kept. BTW how many Souths juniors are in your current first grade team. Is there any??

Kiwi

First Grade
bulldogbob said:
Crocker joined 2000.

Flannery and Croker I would say were developed by the Roosters, and Cross too, who joined from union, or played union in his younger years. Minichello I would have to say was developed by them also, yes he may have been a wests junior, but he joined the Roosters at a very young age, and they did develop him.

So all have been developed by the Roosters, but only maybe Cross could be counted as a junior, cause correct me if I'm wrong, isn't he from their junior area.

It's a fine line between junior and developed player, I tend to think one is as important as the other.

Finally for me the real test if the Roosters are check book champions will come when Fittler goes. If they look to bring someone up, or move Wing to 6, blood a young hooker ect, then I will have a whole new respect for them, but if they just try and buy someone then it just shows what they really are and even Rooster fans wont be able to hide it with abuse.

bulldogbob

Juniors
Most locals?
Hazim, Corey Hughes, Glen Hughes, Jamie Feeney, Brent Sherwin, Roy Asatosi, Glenn Hall.
Players developed?
Matt Utai, Ben Harris, Josh Perry, Steven Price, Thurston.
Coached?
Steve Folkes......80's bulldog legend.
Jee Roosterphin, your a bit of a fu*kwit, are'nt you?

Once Dead

Bench
George_Illa said:
I'm a bit stunned that some people here dont rate Clinton Toopi. He's one of my favourite players in the world, and I'm an Aussie and a Saints supporter. During the Test in October (which Toopi dominated, scoring 3 tries) Andrew Johns called him the best centre in the world. Absolutely THE best.

He's a loose cannon......that's why.....has an attitude.....look at his post try hit 'em when they're down semi-final performance

Latest posts