What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player do you least want to see at your club?

Pantherjim. said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
izzo said:
Ricketson

Yeah, It would be terrible for Souths to have a player who gives 100% each week, who puts his body on the line for his club and demonstrates pride and passion every time he takes the field. Yes, you're right, he would never fit in at Souths! :lol:

Yeah,
Souths are an easy target for you aren't they Cockburn?? How do you expect them to do any good when clubs like your thieving swine keep poaching their players off them?? :roll: Especially this idiot, Whom no one knows what he was"really" offered to leave Souths:

icon_gun.gif
ChrisWalker.jpg
bigun.gif

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Tell me who exactly have we poached from Souths.

Walker did the wrong thing by signing with Souths. His rep career was all but over and that's why he asked for a release. If you are suggesting that Easts offered Walker money to leave Souths then you are an even bigger idiot than I thought you were. Remember that Souths quite readily released Walker from his contract.

Pantherjim. said:
And Don't forget: Craig Wing!

Sums up your club's story nicely I think Cockburn:

photo2.jpg

Guess what flip, Souths were axed from the comp. Remember.....Think hard now. And as a result The Roosters made Wing an offer which he accepted. Also in his contract was a clause which stated that if Souths were readmitted then Wing could re-join the Rabbitohs...Did you get that dipsh1t? And when Souths were readmitted Wing decided that the Roosters were too good a club to leave so he decided to stay! Have you got that..... Did you get that? .....Are you sure?...... :lol: Now tell me again who the Roosters have poached off Souths? :D

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Pantherjim. said:
And Don't forget: Craig Wing!

Sums up your club's story nicely I think Cockburn:

photo2.jpg

Guess what flip, Souths were axed from the comp. Remember.....Think hard now. And as a result The Roosters made Wing an offer which he accepted. Also in his contract was a clause which stated that if Souths were readmitted then Wing could re-join the Rabbitohs...Did you get that dipsh1t? And when Souths were readmitted Wing decided that the Roosters were too good a club to leave so he decided to stay! Have you got that..... Did you get that? .....Are you sure?...... :lol: Now tell me again who the Roosters have poached off Souths? :D

Sounds like Easts propaganda to me :lol:

A bit like your story of how Frederick Fitler found himself at the Roosters... "didn't like superleague, wanted to stay loyal to the ARL" -:^o
Bullsh*t! - Methinks the answer rather lies somewhere in the golden dollar sign! :lol:

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Matt23

Staff member
No...Cogburn it would appear that your the dope.
Everything you lack (the 2003 premiership), you make up in denial ( The Roosters were the best team in 2003, despite the fact the Panthers were minor & major premiers).
....NEXT

PS....The answer to the original post - Chris Walker, aka Walker texas turnstyle.

Macca

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Cogburn wins, as usuall. :D It's a shame that the opposition is so p1ss weak.

Losers never win. You are the biggest loser on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Macca

Coach
Do you think that the success of a club has any bearing on someone's character? None of the Rooster's success has anything to do with you pal. You are the biggest loser, the most ridiculous fool on this forum. The majority of people on here agree with me.

McSharkie said:
Do you think that the success of a club has any bearing on someone's character? None of the Rooster's success has anything to do with you pal. You are the biggest loser, the most ridiculous fool on this forum. The majority of people on here agree with me.

Ain't it good. :D

Pantherjim.

Referee
McSharkie said:

Hear, Hear McSharkie! Couldn't have put it better myself mate!

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Latest posts