What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players are you most interested in 2024

hindy111

Post Whore
And were still only one win out of the 8.

Our whole game is based on the forwards. Add Joe O who only come halfway thru season and the emergence of Morretti. If JNR regains form it can be the best pack in the comp.
Mitch is a downhill skier. So unless we are rolling we are no chance.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So many I'm interested in especially the key players.

I like to see Cartwright, Hopgood, Hands, Greig, Moretti perform well again. I'm also interested to see how Tuilagi goes, I thought he was good at Manly.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm also interested in what Manly can do with JA. They are chasing a few young halves I've heard and also have Brooks. They do not view JA as a halfback this suggests but have him in their plans.

Cloeel

Juniors
I'm also interested in what Manly can do with JA. They are chasing a few young halves I've heard and also have Brooks. They do not view JA as a halfback this suggests but have him in their plans.

I think it was mentioned on here that Manly view JA as a potential 13.

TheCrowe

Juniors
He wont play FG this season but Im interested to see how Ryley Smith goes.

If you ask Panthers pathways manager Lee Hopkins, it’s that athleticism and ability between the ears that makes him a top performer in the Penrith ranks.

“Ryley is a multi-talented kid,” Hopkins said earlier this year.

“He trialled for the Australian Under 19s World Cup squad this year (2022), he’s an extremely talented kid, got a great football brain and is extremely fit.”

Another of Smith’s attributes to come to the fore in 2022 was his versatility in key positions. He played predominantly at hooker for his 15 Jersey Flegg Cup matches but also managed six games in the halves while filling in for five-eighth Niwhai Puru.

The 19-year-old was a key contributor in their charge towards the Under 21s Premiership, with two tries, eight try assists, nine line-break assists, 16 tackle busts and 261 tackles.

Tom Gibbs
NSWRL

Gazzamatta

Coach
He wont play FG this season but Im interested to see how Ryley Smith goes.

If you ask Panthers pathways manager Lee Hopkins, it’s that athleticism and ability between the ears that makes him a top performer in the Penrith ranks.

“Ryley is a multi-talented kid,” Hopkins said earlier this year.

“He trialled for the Australian Under 19s World Cup squad this year (2022), he’s an extremely talented kid, got a great football brain and is extremely fit.”

Another of Smith’s attributes to come to the fore in 2022 was his versatility in key positions. He played predominantly at hooker for his 15 Jersey Flegg Cup matches but also managed six games in the halves while filling in for five-eighth Niwhai Puru.

The 19-year-old was a key contributor in their charge towards the Under 21s Premiership, with two tries, eight try assists, nine line-break assists, 16 tackle busts and 261 tackles.

Tom Gibbs
NSWRL
Would he be going head to head with young Mrthur for a 9 spot or would he play elsewhere?

TheCrowe

Juniors
Would he be going head to head with young Mrthur for a 9 spot or would he play elsewhere?
He can play other positions but he will be chasing hooker.
Physically he is more advanced then MA.
NSW touch rep so has plenty of pace.
He isnt getting the full time pre season that MA is getting so starts behind the 8 ball but he isnt a midget so has that to his advantage.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He can play other positions but he will be chasing hooker.
Physically he is more advanced then MA.
NSW touch rep so has plenty of pace.
He isnt getting the full time pre season that MA is getting so starts behind the 8 ball but he isnt a midget so has that to his advantage.
Plus his last name isn’t Arthur, massively behind the 8 ball……………..

This will get a few bites.

JokerEel

Coach
View attachment 83216

Actually I think its interesting the have brought him and gridiron guy in as direct competition.
Unless he grows NRL is going to be too much for him.

I am assuming Smith Will be playing 9 in Cup or 14 if hands starts at 9 in Cup.

Martha 9 in Flegg

NFL kid Ball? If he is age eligible.

This is to start the year who knows really

JokerEel

Coach
Very interesting on where Blaize plays this year a few people have him as a fullback.

Might be a surprise position for him as we don't really have a cup fullback now AMS is out.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Very interesting on where Blaize plays this year a few people have him as a fullback.

Might be a surprise position for him as we don't really have a cup fullback now AMS is out.
Him and Api Twiddle to fight it out.
Jai Camilleri is 18.

Last edited: