What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which PS3 Game Should I Buy Next??

Evil Borad

Juniors
Hey all, need some opinions on which game I should buy, as I can only afford one at this present time.

I've narrowed it down to:

• Top Spin 3
  • Resistance 2
  • MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
  • Bioshock
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway
Can anyone help?

Cheers.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Bioshock is the best game but Burnout Paradise has the most replayability. I don't know if PS3 users get the awesome free DLC though.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Of that list probably bioshock and burnout are the best games, followed by resistance imo which has a sh*tload of stuff to do in it, once you take in to account the single player, multiplayer and 60 odd co-op missions

AILD

Bench
i need some new games too...finished mgs4 and saints row 2 pretty quickly...but hanging out for RE5, killzone 2 and godfather 2.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Bioshock is the best game but Burnout Paradise has the most replayability. I don't know if PS3 users get the awesome free DLC though.

We've been getting it before the 360 on more than one occasion.

Burnout Paradise definitely. I thought BioShock was pretty ordinary...

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I am trying to find a couple of new games to play. Got a few old ones that I am keen to trade in (got to love EB Games!). Anybody got any recommendations? Got a little bit of a list going so far.
- Killzone 2
- Bio Shock (actually hadn't heard anything about it till this thread popped up. please don't laugh at me)
- Fear 2
- 50 Cent: Blood In The Sand

Jono078

Referee
Street Fighter IV.

I never was a SF fan but it's all over the gaming sites I visit and i've gotten caught up in a bit of the hype.

Not sure if it's worth $100 though since there is only really an arcade mode and nothing with real replay value.

Kakihara

Juniors
Streetfighter 4 is awesome. I lost interest in fighting games years ago but this game and its online play is amazing and something all future console fighting games should aspire to be like.