What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the most one-eyed supporters?

Which team has the most one-eyed supporters?

• Total voters

lockyrulz

Juniors
It changes from year to year really.

Teams up the top of the ladder tend to have more one eyed supporters than those down the bottom, probably because they have more riding on the outcome of games than cellar dwellers.

The point being you should see some pretty neutral and objective roosters fans this year.

First time for everything.

Knightmare

Coach
Roosters fans- in terms of dishing out critiscism of other teams but being thin-skinned when the blowtorch is applied to them.

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
I voted Melbourne, but thinking back to my own personal interactions with die-hard league fans.. I would say either the Broncos or Bulldogs. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just passion and a very biased belief in your team. I see the world through maroon shade glasses, and I wouldn't have it any other way =]

Big Pete

Referee
On here? I'd have to say Newcastle or Canberra supporters. That's not to say it's a bad thing but sometimes their passion gets the best of them.

Eg. Zeb Taia is one of the best locks in the competition. Uate will play for the Blues. It'd be a crime if Mullen doesn't play for the Blues etc.

Canberra fans on the other hand express their paranoia about the referee's and put on their best Rodney Dangerfield impersionation when their sides aren't predicted to make the Top 8.

Yeah, actually, Canberra is definitely up there with the worst of them. One bad call went against them in the Tigers game, which had great up the middle refereeing (heck, even favouring Canberra a touch) and some of them have sooked like there is no tomorrow.

Loudstrat

Coach
those rabbid one eyed souths supporters no other fan base comes close. i remember one game where the bunnies got flogged by the warriors 66-0 and the souths supporters blamed the ref at the end of the game for the loss.

:lol:

Not a patch on Queenslanders, though. Still remember them blaming a 75th minute Ben Kennedy concussion as a 'dive' that cost them a game they lost by 30!

Charlie Saab doubled his touch typing speed that night!

Us Tigers fans are all one eyed because we've hacked the other one out of its socket in frustration!
:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...
The knights imo, but the sharks, tigers and us are close behind.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
those rabbid one eyed souths supporters no other fan base comes close. i remember one game where the bunnies got flogged by the warriors 66-0 and the souths supporters blamed the ref at the end of the game for the loss.

Of course it was the Refs fault in that instance, it got them on a roll, and then they went on with it.

Chachi

Bench
On here? I'd have to say Newcastle or Canberra supporters. That's not to say it's a bad thing but sometimes their passion gets the best of them.

Eg. Zeb Taia is one of the best locks in the competition. Uate will play for the Blues. It'd be a crime if Mullen doesn't play for the Blues etc.

Canberra fans on the other hand express their paranoia about the referee's and put on their best Rodney Dangerfield impersionation when their sides aren't predicted to make the Top 8.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that assessment for both Newcastle and Canberra. :lol:

Cronulla and Penrith have some of the most feral supporters.

I'd give it to the Newie fans though. Quite a few sore losers in that lot - not just here but in general.

skeepe

Immortal
Newcastle by the length of the Pacific Ocean.

Zeb Taia one of the best players in the league (I had a good laugh at that one :lol:) is a prime example. Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.