What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the most one-eyed supporters?

Which team has the most one-eyed supporters?

• Total voters

MsStorm

Bench
Storm. All look like Cyclops.:sarcasm:

Can't see past their own paranoia and generally want to decimate all other clubs and their fans.

Yeah we want to kill off all the clubs and their fans that way we can win the g/f every year.:lol::lol:

eddiesmith

Juniors
Definately the Storm, they have never lost a match fairly but that may be because they still dont quite understand the rules of the game, quite possible really when they watch their team get away with murder every week and get angry on the rare occassion a referee dares to penalise them

MsStorm

Bench
Definately the Storm, they have never lost a match fairly but that may be because they still dont quite understand the rules of the game, quite possible really when they watch their team get away with murder every week and get angry on the rare occassion a referee dares to penalise them

:lol::lol::lol: at your post.

Murder most foul:p

mongoose

Coach
People are just generalising a whole supporter base on a few overly biased supporters (skeepe).

The most one eyed supporters in real life is easily the broncos. If you have ever lived in brisbane and not supported the broncos you would know. Every season the broncos do not win the premiership their fans and media have an excuse for it, but it's never "we weren't the best team that year".

I remember an article several years back in the courier mail which rated kevie walters as the best 5/8th of the 90s, I think it was written by trevor gilmiester though.

gregstar

Referee
not that being one-eyed fan is a bad thing by any stretch, but i believe that the raiders fans are incredibly parochial.

all due to two words.

alan tongue.

knitts fans a close second.

storm fans on the whole can be forgiven. they are either ignorant, paranoid or geniused. hell, one of their supporters possesses all of these traits.

Knightmare

Coach
Newcastle by the length of the Pacific Ocean.

Zeb Taia one of the best players in the league (I had a good laugh at that one :lol:) is a prime example. Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.

:lol: Skeepe. What a surprise. Reading a Skeepe post about the Knights or anything to do with Newcastle is like reading something Rockin Ronny posts about Manly!

Knightmare

Coach
People are just generalising a whole supporter base on a few overly biased supporters (skeepe).

The most one eyed supporters in real life is easily the broncos. If you have ever lived in brisbane and not supported the broncos you would know. Every season the broncos do not win the premiership their fans and media have an excuse for it, but it's never "we weren't the best team that year".

I remember an article several years back in the courier mail which rated kevie walters as the best 5/8th of the 90s, I think it was written by trevor gilmiester though.

I was thinking the same thing, but I think it's more the Queensland media than the people who support the Broncos. The people I have met who support them aren't as paranoid and hysterically parochial as the hacks in the media up there. But I do agree, having lived in Qld for 4 years, it's a bit of an eye-opener what passes as "fact" up there!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders by the length of the straight. On this forum anyway. Storm not far behind.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
yobbo.jpg

Apey

Staff member

On here? I'd have to say Newcastle or Canberra supporters. That's not to say it's a bad thing but sometimes their passion gets the best of them.

Eg. Zeb Taia is one of the best locks in the competition. Uate will play for the Blues. It'd be a crime if Mullen doesn't play for the Blues etc.

Canberra fans on the other hand express their paranoia about the referee's and put on their best Rodney Dangerfield impersionation when their sides aren't predicted to make the Top 8.

Haha, I agree with these two the most.

It's hard to make a judgment because every team has some ridiculously biased supporters. When you say most, do you mean most as in quantity or most as in far more one-eyed than any other team? Personally, it's between the Knights and Raiders. I reckon Knights keep it more contained to our forum at times (Yosh, lol) whilst Raiders play a big part in the NRL and Game Day Spoilers... but yeah, it's gotta be between us two.

We seem to have the extreme but the Raiders seem to be less extreme, in more dosages..

This Year?

Immortal
Haha, I agree with these two the most.

It's hard to make a judgment because every team has some ridiculously biased supporters. When you say most, do you mean most as in quantity or most as in far more one-eyed than any other team? Personally, it's between the Knights and Raiders. I reckon Knights keep it more contained to our forum at times (Yosh, lol) whilst Raiders play a big part in the NRL and Game Day Spoilers... but yeah, it's gotta be between us two.

We seem to have the extreme but the Raiders seem to be less extreme, in more dosages..

I should have worded it better. I meant most as in quantity.

Azkatro

First Grade
For me the top two are Brisbane and Newcastle. I voted Newcastle because their blind and shameless self promotion is more ridiculous than that of Brisbane's, given Brisbane's success. Also they actually believe their own hype so much that it rubbed off on much of Sydney's media.

_Johnsy

Referee
The integrity void franchise that is Melboune, they really don't understand the roots of our game. Essentially, thick as brick supporters, who believe that everyone is out to get them. They confuse contempt and hate too easily.

Last edited: