What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team would be the worst for your mental health to support?

Worst team to support?

• Dragons

• Eels

• Knights

• Raiders

• Titans

• Warriors

• Tigers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Meth

Staff member
Definitely the Dragons now. Can't believe how long it has taken them to sack Griffin, when they knew they wouldn't keep him and then how long it has taken them to get to Ryles turning them down...yikes.

Wb1234

Referee
Major sponsor walks away today

and you can’t get a flop like ryles who is a former player to coach them despite offering a four year deal

Apey

Staff member
Definitely the Dragons now. Can't believe how long it has taken them to sack Griffin, when they knew they wouldn't keep him and then how long it has taken them to get to Ryles turning them down...yikes.
Based on reading their forum today I think the title of this thread has its definitive answer.

Sphagnum

Coach
Addendum: NSW
Everything about origin is pissing me off. The f**ken pick as many panthers as you can even if they’re trash attitude stinks.

The coverage from channel 9 including pretty much every member of their commentary team sucks big floppy donkey dick.

The NSW media who obviously know absolutely nothing about rugby league just put the decaying, rancid icing on the steaming pile of bullshit cake.

that game last night was the worst origin game I’ve seen. It lacked everything that makes origin great.

bunch of greedy f**kwits running it into the ground.

Reflector

Juniors
Everything about origin is pissing me off. The f**ken pick as many panthers as you can even if they’re trash attitude stinks.

The coverage from channel 9 including pretty much every member of their commentary team sucks big floppy donkey dick.

The NSW media who obviously know absolutely nothing about rugby league just put the decaying, rancid icing on the steaming pile of bullshit cake.

that game last night was the worst origin game I’ve seen. It lacked everything that makes origin great.

bunch of greedy f**kwits running it into the ground.
Biggest problem facing Origin is that it has reached it’s peak commercially and in terms of popularity. The whole concept it based on the game as it was 40+ years ago and not the game as it is now, and is sold on a number of Narratives (TM Ch.9, NRL). One such narrative is that Origin is always a close contest, and so it is refereed accordingly. In the first 20 years of the concept we had 6 whitewashes, but just one since 2000.

Based on some of the line-ups we’ve seen over the years, I can’t put this down to a coincidence. Origin has come to resemble actual footy as much as Guitar Hero resembles an actual jam session

My super controversial opinion is that Origin needs to expand, but that is for a whole other thread...