What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Am I ???

denwatts

Juniors
Who am I
I played in two 1st grade grand Finals for the Eels.In one grand Final I scored a try.In next I did not because I got married the night before the grand final.

The Colonel

Immortal
Gronk said:
Nope. There was one b4 him. Played one test only vs NZ.

Bob O'Reilly was the first local junior from Parramatta to play for Australia.

Ian Johnston was the first player to represent from Parramatta but he wasn't a local junior, was actually from Newcastle, and played one game against New Zealand.

Vic Hey was a local junior who played for Parramatta and Australia but had been graded at Wests.

denwatts

Juniors
Gronk said:
Nope. There was one b4 him. Played one test only vs NZ.

?Your thinking of Keith Campbell,Played his Test Match in 1971 lost to the NZ's,BOb OReilly played his first test match in 1970.Bob the Bear is the First local Parra player to play in a test match

Gronk

Staff member
denwatts said:
?Your thinking of Keith Campbell,Played his Test Match in 1971 lost to the NZ's,BOb OReilly played his first test match in 1970.Bob the Bear is the First local Parra player to play in a test match

Well the Bear played First Grade for Penriff before he came across to Parra. So I guess if he played his junior footy as a local junior, then your possibly right.

Keith Campbell was the first player to come through the Parra ranks and play a test.

denwatts

Juniors
I scored 10 points against the 1992 Touring Great Britian team.I was a back when I was still playing for Parra

denwatts

Juniors
Gronk said:
Well the Bear played First Grade for Penriff before he came across to Parra. So I guess if he played his junior footy as a local junior, then your possibly right.

Keith Campbell was the first player to come through the Parra ranks and play a test.

Bob O'Reilly Parramatta 1967 till 1975..Penrith 1976 till 1977,Easts 1978 till 1979 Parra 1980 till 1982

Gronk

Staff member
But Bob O'Reilly's match in 1970 was a World Cup match. So Keith Campbell the first player to play a Test match. ;-)

denwatts

Juniors
Gronk said:
But Bob O'Reilly's match in 1970 was a World Cup match. So Keith Campbell the first player to play a Test match. ;-)

Well if thats the case. and thats how you think it is Bob O'reilly played in the same test match as Keith Campbell.It was in a mud heap in NZ.

denwatts said:

Ian Johnston?

Latest posts