What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the Bigger Chokers Bulldogs or Manly?

It's tough to decide Manly do it with such style like tonight from the outset but the Bulldogs have been choking for the last 3 years straight. I'll say Bulldogs by a nose.

And it is great to see Jamie Lyon have a great game :sarcasm: no doubt he will be rewarded with a test Jersey from his dad Bob Fulton. I mean his missed tackles that led to trys were done with such style, How could the selectors leave him out?

Garts

Bench
Garts said:
We did not choke but we should have done better. f**k we stunk tonight!!!!!

Actually we did choke to a certain extent, we did not even turn up!!!!! Terrible, we had a great year, better than all expected but f**k this sucks.

eels_fan_01

Bench
I thought they didnt choke because they werent expected to win but they choked in the way they played, considering how good they played all year to come up with that was pretty awfull. I mean did anyone really think Manly were going to win at any stage of the match past the first 10 minutes, i didnt.

Garts

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
I thought they didnt choke because they werent expected to win but they choked in the way they played, considering how good they played all year to come up with that was pretty awfull. I mean did anyone really think Manly were going to win at any stage of the match past the first 10 minutes, i didnt.

Agree 110%. We should have gone closer tonight but did not get up for the game!!!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Honestly, not cause of my hate for them, but I was surprised Manly made it that far. They had a pretty favourable finals run, but even through the middle of the year I was expecting them to fade and slip out of the top 4.

I was really getting sick of seeing BK's mug whenever they did something good though. And his nice stab at Parra in todays paper... good to see him eat his words.

mattyg

Bench
3 years straight?? :lol: doesn't even rate a mention against the 21 years straight that parramatta have been choking.

Parra Guru

Coach
mattyg said:
3 years straight?? :lol: doesn't even rate a mention against the 21 years straight that parramatta have been choking.

you dogs should probably remain quiet about parra.... Just for this week anyway.

Who accounted for Canterbury in all 3 grades this season?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Most of the teams in the comp stunk this year - especially Penrith! oh dear

The only thing that matters is that Melbourne were by far the best team in the comp and won the premiership they deserved.

Manly were not on the same level as the Storm tonight. They didn't choke they were never in a position to choke.

mattyg

Bench
Parra Guru said:
you dogs should probably remain quiet about parra.... Just for this week anyway.

Who accounted for Canterbury in all 3 grades this season?

i know Eels beat us in all 3 grades...i just find a parra fan calling us chokers incredibly stupid :lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Yes lets bring up Eels not winning a premiership since 1986, never seen it on this forum.

I think Brisbane choked in the 6 grand finals they won, they should have won them all by 60.

how did manly choke tonight? the best team for the last 2 years won and did it easily.

now parramatta they choke like virgins on 10inch dick

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Manly didn't choke, we played well all year and cemented their 2nd place on the ladder with a grand final birth. Unfortunately I think the boys played their grand final last week against the cowboys. Melbourne are a class act and completely deserve to win the premiership. They are well coached and have the playing roster that has every team in the comp jealous.

Hopefully Manly will take a lot out of that experience and can bring the premiership back our way in the near future. As disappointing as tonight was I'm still proud of thier achievements this year.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Making a GF for the first time in ten years, then loosing as expected.

Hardly choking.

The Dominator

Juniors
There is only 1 team that has made 7 grand final qualifiers in a decade and lost 6 of them, including losing after leading 18-2 with 10 minutes on the clock. They did of course make 1 grand final for which they were raging hot favourites but were blown off the park as they soiled their pants in the 1st half.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
how did manly choke tonight? the best team for the last 2 years won and did it easily.

now parramatta they choke like virgins on 10inch dick

A dragons support accusing Parramatta of choking is very ironic.

Latest posts