What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the biggest Cats in the Game?

nqboy

First Grade
Generalissimo Stalin said:
Harold Bishop said:
Luke RIcketson- always picking on smaller blokes
Willie Mason- Great player but hitting and running is soft
Josh Perry- No need to explain
Shane Walker- the whole faking the injury incident

add on

ricketon makes 40 odd tackles a game and 20 hit ups and been doing this for over ten years as well as playing more 80 minutes games than other forwards do - what does he do make 40 tackles on half backs you clod

Will you give us "old and cranky" then? It's only crept into his game since Stuart arrived and he started getting older.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Look Ricko is a good asset to the team but i think something funny is going on with those rooster players, the whole shampoo advertisement didnt help me think otherwise

STSAE

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
Look Ricko is a good asset to the team but i think something funny is going on with those rooster players, the whole shampoo advertisement didnt help me think otherwise

Easts have a problem and you call yourself Harold Biarchslapp.

What tha??

:lol: :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Brimmer said:
Mark Mclinden

massive CAT and i cant stand him as a player or even when he is interviewed. Cant believe i have to watch him play for another 5-6 yrs. Hopefully canberra realise he offers them nothing and he goes to england.

Johns Magic

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
Brimmer said:
Mark Mclinden

massive CAT and i cant stand him as a player or even when he is interviewed. Cant believe i have to watch him play for another 5-6 yrs. Hopefully canberra realise he offers them nothing and he goes to england.

For sure

Harold Bishop

Juniors
STSAE said:
Harold Bishop said:

What tha??

your signature is Blasphomus, take it off immediatley you frappe sucking muth***er

STSAE

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
STSAE said:
Harold Bishop said:

What tha??

your signature is Blasphomus, take it off immediatley you frappe sucking muth***er

Sorry to hear about Madge, must be soooo frustrated after all these years without the crumpet??

Was it wrinkled??

aussielegend77

Juniors
craig wing is soft. if there was an all brawl on the field that he started he would be hiding in the dressing rooms before it even finished checking his make up cat cat cat.

doesn't mean he cant play though just wont do the stuff that could scratch his face

Bring back the gladiator players that didnt give a shit how they looked, went out and gave there all, all the time.

stubbsie

Juniors
craig wing is soft. if there was an all brawl on the field that he started he would be hiding in the dressing rooms before it even finished checking his make up cat cat cat.

doesn't mean he cant play though just wont do the stuff that could scratch his face

Bring back the gladiator players that didnt give a sh*t how they looked, went out and gave there all, all the time.

:clap: :clap: hookers are supposed to be tough he is soft aussielegend77 you are a credit to Australia

Generalissimo Stalin said:
Harold Bishop said:
Luke RIcketson- always picking on smaller blokes
Willie Mason- Great player but hitting and running is soft
Josh Perry- No need to explain
Shane Walker- the whole faking the injury incident

add on

ricketon makes 40 odd tackles a game and 20 hit ups and been doing this for over ten years as well as playing more 80 minutes games than other forwards do - what does he do make 40 tackles on half backs you clod

So was Stalin to the Russian People, So your point is?

redVgirl

Juniors
okay but if you had a face like wingy that helped make a shitload of money, wouldnt you want to protect it as well? :D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
redVgirl said:
okay but if you had a face like wingy that helped make a shitload of money, wouldnt you want to protect it as well? :D

lol...Agreed..But Chad Randall isn't a cat? hmm