What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the genuine title threats for this year?

Slackboy72

Coach
I have no idea what's going to happen and that's a lot more than a lot of the people here can say. Fact.

Ladmate

Bench
Haynetrain laughing at the tigers ... he should look at his own club, who have far more issues than the tigers. You give the dumbest reasons why they won't make the finals, going back to 2005-2006.

Just shut up.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Haynetrain laughing at the tigers ... he should look at his own club, who have far more issues than the tigers. You give the dumbest reasons why they won't make the finals, going back to 2005-2006.

Just shut up.

You mean the club(Eels) who have made the top 8 nine times out of the past 13 seasons compared to the club(Tigers) who have made the top 8 twice in there 11 year history

:lol:Tigers:lol:

Ladmate

Bench
You mean the club(Eels) who have made the top 8 nine times out of the past 13 seasons compared to the club(Tigers) who have made the top 8 twice in there 11 year history

:lol:Tigers:lol:

How much premierships did the eels win in those finals appearances? I'll be waiting.

cleary89

Coach
Be interested to see peoples thoughts on this bet my 2 mates have. One took saints, manly, titans and warriors to win, the other took roosters, souths and wests. Who has the better deal? They also offered me the other 9 for the same money. Worth it?

Talanexor

Juniors
Be interested to see peoples thoughts on this bet my 2 mates have. One took saints, manly, titans and warriors to win, the other took roosters, souths and wests. Who has the better deal? They also offered me the other 9 for the same money. Worth it?

Neither Souths nor Manly will win it.

Other 9 might actually be a decent bet - Raiders are a good chance, especially if Campese comes back in time to play in the finals. They've got close to the best forward pack in the competition, and their backline is probably in the top 4.

I don't think Penrith will win it, but they're certainly capable of it. Again, great forward pack, plenty of speed out wide. Something tells me that they won't be able to rely on Luke Walsh's boot to score tries in 2011 - but they still have Lewis and Coote, who are both good ball players in their own right.

Then your chances drop off a bit. The Bulldogs really need a year or two for all the young players to gel, and they've lost a lot of experience in key positions. Knights need a good prop or 3. Broncos could be a chance, but it all depends on how Lockyer travels - if he gets injured, they're stuffed. Melbourne still have 3 of the Big 4, but I have a feeling they're overdue for a serious injury to one of them, which would throw their whole season.

I think the Cowboys, Sharks and Eels would be lucky to make the top 8.

Gaba

First Grade
If i were going to bet at the moment

Bet 1 - Dragons - defence , attack , execution of game plans and Bennett factor

Bet 2 - Risky with tigers hoping they dont rely all on marshall , The sheens game plans factor