What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you ?

MrSharky

Juniors
Male

Student

Shire

Watch out for me to make first-grade for the Sharkies in 3/4 years... yes I'm that good (I'm a halfback)... ;-)

:cool:

BWNB

First Grade
MrSharky said:
Male

Student

Shire

Watch out for me to make first-grade for the Sharkies in 3/4 years... yes I'm that good (I'm a halfback)... ;-)

well kimmorley would of just about done then you can step up

White Poiner

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Male
Happy side of forty, Sad side of thirty
3 kids/Adults
Freelance worker
Live Northern N.S.W & work in Sydney
Sharks fan since 1971
Played for Engadine & won the Tommy Bishop Shield, Coca Cola knockout & the local GF when I kicked my first two conversions at Endeavour Oval in 1973.

oh, reefy;-)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So Poiner, now you know how close you came to a horrifying end on many occassions.
Lucky the forum counsellors were here to settle me down.

White Poiner

Coach
Meh ill have a go. I tyhought i had alreaddy done this before. But havent.

Male
Student, work at coles. Professional drop punter :)
Live all round the place, but at the moment i live in ballina. Near lismore Reefy.
Sharks fan since 1996
Usually play footy, soccer but im injured at the moment and gone for the season.

And BTW mrsharkie. U got no chance, i have a far superior kicking game to you. Maybe ill let you play half back and ill play 5/8 mate.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
white pointer! said:
Oh reefy im f**kin scared.
I need counciling.
Maybe ill just go do some kicking that will help me out.

I should think a little more respect towards the man who may hold your future in his hands might be in order poin.

Dread

Juniors
Male, 20 years old.

Third year Sydney Uni student, bludging through a four year media degree.

Live in Jannali, been a Shire boy all my life.

Supported the Sharks since 1989.

White Poiner

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
I should think a little more respect towards the man who may hold your future in his hands might be in order poin.

mate i am actually scared of him. No joke. I fear the reefmaster.

Please i am sorry for all i have done sir reefy. Please forgive me.

MrSharky

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
How old is Tim Smith again.
Can you kick?

Mate to tell you the truth I have twice the kicking game of Noddy (but then again it's easy to say that, as I've never played first-grade footy... ;-) ), and I already know for a fact that I can kick longer than him...

My aim is to put on a bit more weight in the summer and then I'll be really tossing up whether or not I'll be a full-time footballer... I'm not 100% decided as yet...

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens... but fingers crossed if i get an opportunity at the Sharkies (only club I'd play for)...

Inferno

Coach
Male
Currently living and going to Uni on the Gold Coast.
Working in the best damn Pie shop, Goldsteins Bakery;)
Been a sharks fan since I was about Yay high*points to knee.
Grew up in the Shire though, in Lilli Pilli and lived about 10 mins walk from ET's place and you could see it from my House. Peachey had a look and almost bought it when we left for the Coast.

Thats about it

steveshark

----
Feel like an old fart after reading about the rest of the forumers, the big Hawaii 50 next year. 2 Boys 16 & 14 , 1 girl 12 , various pets (the children's)cat , bearded dragons, snake , guinea pigs , tropical fish. Lived in Caringbah & Cronulla all my 49 years. Work in the city as a Sales Manager in the Metallurgy field. Watched my first Sharks game at the old Sutho field circa 67 / 68. Coach my daughters Oz Tag team

steveshark

----
The Popper said:
Male, 60, married, adult children, live Cronulla. Many, many years involvement in Junior League - Cronulla, Canterbury, St.George - player, coach, manager, official.
Have supported Sharks since the old 2nd. Division days. No, even before then, when I played for Cronulla-Caringbah which later joined 2nd. Division under that name and then as Sutherland-Cronulla and then hit 1st. Division as Cronulla-Sutherland.
Get rid of Barry Pierce , Steve Rogers , Stuart Raper, The Popper could do all their jobs. Premiership guaranteed 2006!!!!

roboshark

Coach
heterosexual male 35
am a very important person in a big company
supported sharks since 1978
married 2 kids
have an attitude
interests- anything that interests me

InsaneShark

Juniors
Male
21 Y.O
Salesperson
Sharks fan since i was old enough to walk/talk.
Always lived in Liverpool.
I go to about 4/5 home games a year and a handfull of away games.

Dorsel

Juniors
age 40
married - 2 gorgeous girls 3 & 6,live Lismore ex Sydney........
tireless supporter since 1972..............
Through all the sh*t times I always remind myself that because we haven't won one......when we actually do.............oh man......

Latest posts