What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves to win a premiership before they retire more than anybody else?

Which player deserves to win their first premiership more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
ET is best candidate.

But in the end no one player wins a premiership.

Lots of players, with respect, no where near ETs class and ability have won one.

And good luck to them.

I certainly do not think anything less of ET because he stayed local and never won premiership.

JamesBrandy

Juniors
Definitely Gallen and Hindmarsh. I'd love to see the Sharks finally win a premiership just to LOL at the Dragons fans as well.

sheepbender

Juniors
Bowen and Hindmarsh are the only ones I think deserve it... Gallen not so much, if he wants one he should leave the Sharks..

Why bother putting the Storm guys in? In their minds they won...

Easts R #1

Juniors
Agree with Gallen deserving an origin series win
If Todd fires at Sharks, I believe he will in 012 then he will be the nsw 6. Add Lawrence, King, Loco,Hayne,Center choices. The Stewart bro's @ #1 n #11. Mixed in with the 011 team and NSW are looking good!

skeepe

Immortal
I sincerely hope Hindmarsh retires with no premiership. If a better man and player than him in Tongue has to do so, then it would only be just that the most overrated player of the last 20 years does so also.

Easts R #1

Juniors
I sincerely hope Hindmarsh retires with no premiership. If a better man and player than him in Tongue has to do so, then it would only be just that the most overrated player of the last 20 years does so also.
Tongue is a fortunate player, Fortunate he played at a club with no one to contest his position!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hindmarsh definitely.

Then Paul Gallen, I mean he couldve left the Sharks for a better opportunity at a premiership, but stayed loyal.

I mean those blokes deserve a premiership.

Over the years Ive seen blokes like Florimo and ET stay loyal at the one club and give 100% and unfortunately came up short.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
skeepe is a very consistent poster.

Disagree you might on his opinion, but consistent it is.

I know anger.

Hindmarsh definitely.

Then Paul Gallen, I mean he couldve left the Sharks for a better opportunity at a premiership, but stayed loyal.

I mean those blokes deserve a premiership.

Over the years Ive seen blokes like Florimo and ET stay loyal at the one club and give 100% and unfortunately came up short.

& Bowen Hasn't?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Bowen hasn't retired and I never said he hasn't.

I was meant to say growing up watching footy in the 90s, and it was such a shame they never won a premiership after giving their services to the one club.