What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do you guys want to coach in 2012?

who do you want coaching in 2012?

• Total voters

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I think Bellamy is a pipe dream on that list.

Despite me and my fellow Eels fans hoping Cronk will exercise some mysterious get out clause and head to Parra, the Storm aren't playing like a club in which players (or coaches) are anxiously trying to get out of.

Of the rest of that list, Maguire is unproven but probably the only real palatable option.

Not keen on any of the others, but would probably put muzby on the top of the list if I had a gun to my head.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
hi sweetheart, i understand that you may be upset, and i feel for you in that way..

but no need to go calling names..

just trying to help you focus on the future...

You are not even a funny troll, you are just the boring as batsh*t variety.

shiznit

Coach
Bluey McLennan is free... he's a bloody good coach.

and he deserves to get a gig in the NRL

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You are not even a funny troll, you are just the boring as batsh*t variety.

that's your opinion, which you are entitled to, and no-one here will try and take that away from you ziggy...

however.. i ask this quesiton of you... if you don't like my posts, why bother replying?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
that's your opinion, which you are entitled to, and no-one here will try and take that away from you ziggy...

however.. i ask this quesiton of you... if you don't like my posts, why bother replying?

Go and sh*tcan us on the main board or on your Saints board.

Stop pharking up this one with your thinly veiled trolling.

I like many other fans of our club come here to read about our club, not your crap.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Go and sh*tcan us on the main board or on your Saints board.

Stop pharking up this one with your thinly veiled trolling.

I like many other fans of our club come here to read about our club, not your crap.

it's a shame that you are feeling this way ziggy, but i'm glad that you are finding a way to release your pent up frustration, even if it is misdirected towards me, i'm okay with being your personal punching bag during this time of sadness and duress..

i'm also happy to be a shoulder to cry on, if needed.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
it's a shame that you are feeling this way ziggy, but i'm glad that you are finding a way to release your pent up frustration, even if it is misdirected towards me, i'm okay with being your personal punching bag during this time of sadness and duress..

Nice try, back to your box troll.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ziggy, everyone else here is contributing to discussion around the topic, you are the only one who seems to have a hangup about discussing the future of your club..

once again, i understand that you are upset, but may not be a good idea to have your meltdown in public..

Muzby, you are a troll. You think you are quite clever at hiding it but the fact of the matter is, you spend more time in here revving up Souths fans than you do discussing your own team, or football in general. While I acknowledge that trolling can be fun on occasion and everyone, enjoys baiting fans from teams that they hate, you are here far too often for my liking.

Myself and the other mods who patrol this site, do so in our spare time to keep the site running ship shape and encourage good healthy discussion. Lately I find that I am spending a lot of this spare time sending your posts to the dump thread.

If you don't curtail your trolling (and this goes for you as well KKW) I will have your access to this part of the forum cut off.

You have been warned.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Now that Bennett has flicked the rabbits, I think Tugger's the only one left whose still keen to coach you lot, you had better snap him up quick smart.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby, you are a troll. You think you are quite clever at hiding it but the fact of the matter is, you spend more time in here revving up Souths fans than you do discussing your own team, or football in general. While I acknowledge that trolling can be fun on occasion and everyone, enjoys baiting fans from teams that they hate, you are here far too often for my liking.

Myself and the other mods who patrol this site, do so in our spare time to keep the site running ship shape and encourage good healthy discussion. Lately I find that I am spending a lot of this spare time sending your posts to the dump thread.

If you don't curtail your trolling (and this goes for you as well KKW) I will have your access to this part of the forum cut off.

You have been warned.

pm coming your way buddy rather than discussing in public as i don't want to cause you any embarrasment..

but please be ready to address my questions by pointing out which sections of the member guidelines that my i have breached...

now.. back to the topic on hand...

KKW

Juniors
Now that Bennett has flicked the rabbits, I think Tugger's the only one left whose still keen to coach you lot, you had better snap him up quick smart.

Why'd they get rid of tugger & pies in the first place? Not sure why they even got rid of JT. I thought JT did well with the squad he had. I thought JT was treated a bit harshly considering what Langs done with the squad he's got.

pm coming your way buddy rather than discussing in public as i don't want to cause you any embarrasment..

but please be ready to address my questions by pointing out which sections of the member guidelines that my i have breached...

now.. back to the topic on hand...

I'm not talking about this thread in particular, but rather your behaviour in general.

Don't bother sending a PM.

Have a read of this instead-

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=347983

Pay particular attention to the first points re: trolling and thread hijacking and also where it talks about moderator discretion.

Then go and have a look at the several dozen posts in our troll dump thread with your name on them.

Gaba

First Grade
Souths must get a coach with game plans and is number 1 is technical and tactical coaching

Brownie is the coach

Latest posts