What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who does everyone here support

Craig

Juniors
Melstar said:
Craig, who is your mate up here? I'd be able to tell you if there is any truth to it.

NSL: Brisbane Strikers
EPL: Leeds
Serie A: Inter Milan

A fellow Inter supporter :D

His name is David Chambers and is a Goalkeeper. That's probably why I dont see his name all that much.

I suspect he is in the reserves.

Stevo_G

Juniors
nsl - brisbane
epl - arsenal but also don;t mind bolton saw them play leicester over christmas when in the uk

Melstar

Juniors
Craig, we havent signed David, but that could change as we are having a problem with our first team keepers at the moment. He played a trial game against Samoa for us last week, but no contracts have been offered yet to anyone as a result of that game.

Craig

Juniors
Melstar said:
Craig, we havent signed David, but that could change as we are having a problem with our first team keepers at the moment. He played a trial game against Samoa for us last week, but no contracts have been offered yet to anyone as a result of that game.

Is he anygood? If I lived up in Brisbane I would have gone.

Melstar

Juniors
I'm not sure as to his ability, I didnt go to the game. From what I have been told he isnt too bad at all, whether or not he gets a contract is anyone's guess at the moment

Raider Ultra

Bench
Crystal Palace primarily and Hereford United, also keep an eye out for Kiddy scores since I've been to a couple of their games.

EPL: The mighty Reds 'LIVERPOOL'.

NSL: 'Brisbane Strikers'

Watch most other leagues but don't really have a favourite in any of them 'LIVERPOOL' is my passion.

OVP

Coach
Premier League : Aston Villa since the days of Peter Withe, Tony Shaw etc in 80-81 ... they used to be awesome but now they suck booohooohooohooo :(. But i'd NEVER sell them out and im praying for the day Ellis either dies or gets shot :lol:

Division 2 : Port Vale. I've followed them ever since they got smashed 9-0 by Liverpool many many moons ago. Hoping they'd eventually make it to the Premier League. Highly unlikely :lol: .

Division 3 : Torquay. Ever since the days of Basil Fawlty ive followed them. But they havent moved an inch since then and arent likely to in the future lol.

Serie A : Parma ... always liked them for some reason ... they make great cheese ;-)

Bundesliga : Kaiserslautern ... how can you NOT love that name ?? :lol:

La liga : Anyone but Real Madrid. Noone special really.

Holland : Ajax for sure

OVP said:
Premier League : Aston Villa since the days of Peter Withe, Tony Shaw etc in 80-81

That was a great side - hard to remember Villa as champions of Europe these days.

OVP said:
Division 2 : Port Vale.
Division 3 : Torquay.

Good to see some lower division stuff.

I'm a Brentford fan - consigned to years of Div 2/3 mediocrity but there's always hope. :D

Others:
France: Girondins Bordeaux, coming with a late run in Ligue 1.
Scotland: Celtic
Ireland: Dundalk FC, now languishing in Division 1.

Le Rouge

Juniors
The Mighty...........
arsenal_crest.gif

Southernsaint

Staff member
"Who let the Prods out? Who, who, who, who??"

Celtic are the team you know of, we show them how to play...

First team who's home ground is within the UK, and Non-Latin who has won the European Cup or its equivalent...

Everyone was within 12 miles of Parkhead...stick yer feckin' transfers up yer arse!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts