What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who else...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Was dissapointed that Coops scored the try in the last minute of the match??

We were going mental, chanting "one nil down then two-one up - St George!!"

What a strange game...

phonetic

Juniors
I was well pleased as I needed us to win by 6 to beat the 5.5 start the Eels had.

When they all walked off afterwards without kicking the goal I was becoming a little worried!

Deacon

First Grade
lol yer i was on that 5.5 too though considering the way the game panned out i kinda wanted it to stay 2-1 also

Steel Dragon

Bench
I was a bit dirty about the try. How good would the scorecard have looked:

Dragons
0 Tries
0 Goals
Hornby 2 Field Goals

Eels
0 Tries
0 Goals
Morris Field Goal

Full Time Score
Dragons 2 Eels 1

gregstar

Referee
i wasn't.

i have no regard for quirks when it comes to beating anyone - especially that mob after the hoopla of the game at parra stadium last year.

i will say that both sides seemed suprisingly upbeat & in good spirit after the game.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HMS Cheesemaker said:
I was contented, only because it keeps our long record of scoring a try in every game alive.
Yeah I agree with that. Not a bad trade-off for the 2-1 scoreline.

borat

Bench
gregstar said:
i wasn't.

i have no regard for quirks when it comes to beating anyone - especially that mob after the hoopla of the game at parra stadium last year.

i will say that both sides seemed suprisingly upbeat & in good spirit after the game.

Did you notice when the Tahu and Payne stink was on players started rushing in to get amongst it while Parra took off with the ball downfield. I was instantly having flashbacks to last year's try to parra that cost us the game. Luckily one of our boys was awake enough to tackle the bloke.

Dragons2005

Juniors
haha yeah it i waited for the replay of the fight cos i was praying someone wrapped up the ball...

tahu the bitch girl haha... what a knob...

Latest posts