What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who flew up to North Queensland????

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
How long would the meeting have gone?

Maybe an hour?

I've think you're over reacting. Not much different to the guys, for example last week, going to a hospital ward. Did you whinge then about why they were there and not focusing on the Broncos match?

or having a social gathering on a Thursday night before a sunday game.

gee talking about football and your individual goals for 2007 is really a distraction isn't it?? :sarcasm:

Hello from townsville.

I am meeting with the Chairman this afternoon so I will keep you informed if there are any changes. I will also sus out this rumor.

Nickeel

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
BTW on the Jetstar flight this morning there were I think 6 eels fans on the flight.

I'd love to be heading up tbh. I even looked into it a month or so ago - just can't manage it at this point in time. Will get there for an Eels match eventually.

Nick

It's nice up here and it has changed.

There are Skywalks for the planes :shock:

The Hotel I am staying in is 31 days old, today.

I am going to head out to Magnitic Island shortly and I will bring you back some photos.

Nickeel

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:

I am going to head out to Magnitic Island shortly and I will bring you back some photos.

Yeah, it's lovely here in the office, too. They've got the air-conditioning just about right. :evil:

Nick

mickdo

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
Marky, can you let us know if they have finished all the development near the ferry terminal yet?

Agent Mulder

Bench
I have heard from a friend whose sisters brothers auntys grandad that Morrison is out and that O'Dwyer will move to lock and Tahu will move into the centres.

Suitman

Post Whore
Agent Mulder said:
I have heard from a friend whose sisters brothers auntys grandad that Morrison is out and that O'Dwyer will move to lock and Tahu will move into the centres.

wow. You get all the inside information. :lol:

What a source!!

Suity

MarkInTheStands said:

To my good ol'd buddy pal Mark,

Could I trouble you for an SMS of two to update me on the semi between the Young Guns and my beloved Easts please?

Your mate,
Matt

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
To my good ol'd buddy pal Mark,

Could I trouble you for an SMS of two to update me on the semi between the Young Guns and my beloved Easts please?

Your mate,
Matt

Suck. :lol:

Suity

Parra Guru

Coach
As I am not a true fan, I chose to stay in bed while the boys went off to the airport today. I guess I couldn't justify the $20 return train ticket to the terminal just to bring back no news for you on the forum.

fish eel

Immortal
join the bandwagon said:
Did anyone go to the airport to see the team off today?

If you did, which premier league players flew up as cover? The 18 named flew up, im assuming, who else went as cover.

No, I didnt.

Latest posts